- Multiple decades of outside plant (OSP) underground and aerial copper, coaxial, and fiber optic installation and management in public, private, and military settings.
- Extensive hands - on knowledge and experience with all stages of OSP construction including system planning, pre-construction planning and coordination, project planning, site surveys, in-house turnkey construction, sub-contractor oversight, system testing, closeout packages, and system turn over.
- Wide breadth of hands-on experience in the cellular industry including multi-building neutral host DAS installation, carrier tiger team operations, and turf vendor construction management.
- Outstanding ability to keep a level head under pressure to perform the tasks Confidential hand while keeping customer satisfaction the number one priority.
Infrastructure Installation Manager
- Act as field engineer to solve construction drawing and field make ready discrepancies.
- Oversee all in-house installation crews of structured cabling systems including Ethernet, CCTV, and security systems.
- Perform fiber optic quality assurance for workmanship and proper plumbing per customer requirements and construction drawings.
- Track and update project trackers to ensure project milestones are met.
- Develop and assure daily work schedules for installation crews were met on time.
- Insure material and equipment needs were accounted for and schedule all ordering, delivery, and inventory was on-site when needed ahead of time.
- Track and provide customers with daily field updates including red line drawings.
- Act as point of contact between the customer and venue to mitigate possible issues.
- Accurately account for in-house and contractor time in order to verify and insure correct payroll and invoicing.
ConfidentialInfrastructure Installation Manager
- Owner of Confidential communication, contractor through JNet contractor for Confidential and Confidential in the northern Va area.
- Fiber construction, span replacement and relocates of existing aerial plant. Multiple miles of fiber completed
- For Confidential in the Harrisonburg and Charlottesville area.
- New build, relocates and overlash of existing
- Multiple miles of coax construction.
- 2 aerial crews working for Confidential .
- Manage and coordinate Confidential & Confidential 4G upgrades in the Confidential Market area.
- Review all customer provided documentation and develop scopes of work for subcontractors.
- Manage subcontractors from pre-construction through site turnover and insure internal and customer installation and safety standards were met.
- Track and forecast project milestones and completion.
- Provide thorough customer close-out documentation including redline drawings, test results, photos, regulatory compliance checklists, and quality assurance checklists.
- Provide on-site management for a multi-carrier DAS installation Confidential in Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Verify construction drawings with field conditions and provide alternatives for customer and venue approval.
- Develop project schedules and material timelines to insure project milestones were met on time.
- Oversee outside contractors and labor forces and track hours to verify accurate invoicing.
Project Management & Engineering
- Oversee the development and installation of campus wide triple-play infrastructure for the Confidential Lodging Group.
- Secure existing on-base OSP routing and develop accurate fiber maps to provide high-bandwidth connectivity to existing and new construction buildings.
- Perform building environmental surveys to identify if asbestos abatement had been performed or was needed.
- Manage both in-house and subcontractor labor forces during in-building structured cabling and OSP construction across multiple states and internationally concurrently.
- Compile closeout documentation to satisfy both Airforce and local municipality requirements.
- Oversee installations crews with a focus on in-building DAS systems in the Confidential.
- Track material inventory and provide orders before stock was diminished.
- Ensure accurate project documentation for customer close out packages.
- Insure proper RF coaxial and fiber optic termination standards were followed.
- Crew Superintendent for Ariel/Underground OSP construction.
- Build out fiber optic links for government and private telecommunications.
- Oversee and schedule daily crew operations.
- Insure quality control standards were met through frequent site visits.
- Coordinate and schedule fleet maintenance.
- Ariel construction foreman for coaxial and fiber optic systems.
- Oversee and assist three five man aerial crews.
- Perform pole make ready per utility and municipality requirements.
- Perform infrastructure decommissioning for Confidential Cable throughout Fairfax, VA