To be a part of a fast paced and dynamic environment in which my experience and expertise in Network Security Architecture and Sales Engineering can be utilized to ensure maximum productivity and add value to the organization
- 8 years Experience in Sales Engineering for Hardware and Software Security
- 8 years Experience in Network Security and Information Security Consulting, Design, Architecture, Implementation Troubleshooting
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
CISM Certified Information Security Manager
- Experienced in Cyberoam, Dell Sonicwall, Sophos, Juniper, Palo Alto, Cisco, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Websense, Web Proxy and more
- Experienced in SaaS, MSSP, Managed Security Professional Services
- Experienced in Information Security Consulting for Enterprise networks in various verticals like Finance, Banking, Education, Health and Government
- Experienced in Regulatory Compliance like PCI, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, CIPA
- Experienced in Information Security Frame works like COBIT, ITIL, RISK IT, VAL IT, ISO 27001
- Experienced in Business Continuity Planning BCP and Disaster Recovery DR
- Investigate Security Incidents and implement Mitigation/Incident Response Practices
- Network Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
- Experienced in Consulting, implementing and troubleshooting Networks, Routing, Switching, Firewall, UTMs, NGFW, VPN, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Web Filter, Application control, DLP Solutions, IPS solutions and SIEM
- Experienced in Identity Management ID based Access Control with Multifactor authentication
- Experienced in Remote Access solutions VPN: IPSec, SSL, L2TP, PPTP with 2 Factor Authentication
- Experienced in Security Information and Event Management SIEM solutions
- Experienced in various protocols including: DNS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP, PKI, IKE, L2TP, IPSEC and Encryption and Authentication Protocols
- Experienced in Active Directory, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Linux, Unix
- Actively participate in Security Forums, Blogs and Seminars to share industry best practices
- Experienced in Endpoint Security Products.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8/NT/2000/XP/Server 2003/2008, Linux
- Technologies: LAN, WAN, Next General Firewall, UTM, VPN IPSEC, SSL, L2TP, PPTP , URL Filtering, Application Control, Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-spam, Intrusion Prevention System, Intrusion Detection System, Multilink Management, QoS, Routing, Switching
- Tools: Pen Test, PCI scan, MS Visio, Wireshark, NMAP, Nessus, QualysGuard, Trustwave
- Certification: CISSP, CISM
- Vendors: Dell Sonicwall, Cyberoam, Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Websense, Bluecoat, McAfee, Kaseya, Sophos
- Expertise: Network and Information Security Architecture/Design, Security Consulting, Compliance Consulting, GRC, Information Security Policies, Security Best Practices
- Work closely with development project managers to create and monitor development plans and schedule.
- Evaluate and prioritize requests for product changes and enhancements
- Provide sales and presales teams with the tools required and interact with them to effectively train the team on the products.
- Identify and establish alliance relationship with technology partners.
- Identify target market verticals for the product and interact with customers, industry analysts and conduct surveys to determine market requirement and develop business plans.
Sr. Network Security Architect
- As a Network Security Consulting Manager, work with the North American Sales team to demonstrate the breadth and depth of the product and services to implement network Security.
- Information Security Policies: Implement Network perimeter security to comply with Information Security Policy of the organization. This includes proposing the solution to CTO/CISO for approval and implementation.
- Access Control: Design and Implement ID based network access control methods for users to access resources on private as well as public could. Access control methods include integrating edge devices with directory services running in the network AD, LDAP, RADIUS. Also implement Remote Access control methods using different VPN technologies including SSL, IPSEC, PPTP and L2TP, with strong authentication using RSA secure IDs.
- Security Architecture and Design: Setup and manage a team of Presales Engineers to provide Technical and Architectural Design solution to Enterprise customer accounts and put forward the Solution to Senior business and technology decision makers.
- Perimeter Security: Provide expert services to deploy, configure, harden and maintain edge devices that provide Firewall, Intrusion Prevention System, Web and Application Filter, Gateway Anti-virus and Gateway Anti-spam.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Testing: Conduct vulnerability and penetration test for host, network and perimeter devices and mitigate open vulnerabilities.
- Firewall, VPN: Provide expert assistance in Firewall, switches and router deployment and configuration, to secure network architecture and conduct advanced troubleshooting.
- IPS: Facilitate design, implementation and troubleshooting for host and network based IDS/IPS systems including SNORT.
- Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware: Design, deploy and manage threat free network infrastructure by implementing industry leading Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware solutions.
- SIEM: Design and deploying Security Information and Event Management solutions along with hands on troubleshooting.
- Change Management: Conduct beta testing for new firmware, and test patches and hot fixes in controlled lab environment before rolling them onto live network and document everything.
- Compliance Assessment: Conduct compliance tests on perimeter device for various compliances like PCI, HIPAA, CIPA, SOX and GLBA and make sure it complies. This includes generating reports for internal and external audits.
- BCP: Design and implement BCP policies for networks by clustering critical network devices like Firewall, VPN servers, AV/AS and IPS servers in High Availability Cluster for failover.
- Identify and maintain relationship with partners to develop business
- Identify target market verticals for the product and interact with partners and industry analysts to enable business development
- Conduct product trainings for partners across North America
- Conduct webinars and technology presentation for partners to enable sales
- Participate in road shows and events with partners for new business development
Sales and Marketing
- Train inside technical sales team to generate new business
- Work with Regional Sales Directors to provide the inside sales team with the tools required to generate new business leads
- Engage with inside sales team to successfully convert leads into opportunities
- Represent the company in various technology conferences, workshops and seminars Like RSA Conference, SC Progress, SMB Nation, etc
- Contribute to marketing plans like publishing technology blogs and videos for the product
- Contribute towards strategic products plans including future releases.
- Work on market requirements and partner/customer feedback to define product feature road map.
- Work with development project managers to create and monitor product development plans and schedule.
- Evaluate and prioritize requests for product changes and enhancements
- Work with technology partners and OEM for new features and technology
- Work with new technology vendors to test and evaluate new products and provide evaluation report.
- Work with technical writer team to publish it on knowledgebase and documentation websites
- Contribute to change management program to keep the product documentation update to date
- Create product FAQs, How-To s , Feature Guides and Technical Whitepapers to be published on the website
- Work with partners to create technical and marketing case studies with reference customers in various verticals
- Sify Ltd. is a well known E-Commerce Company with Diversified business in the field of IT and one of the largest private ISP in India. Sify Enterprise Solutions is the corporate services arm of Sify Limited, and is India's leading provider of end-to-end corporate network, application and security services.
- Implemented and supported Wide Area Networks on various technologies like Lease Lines, ISDN BRI/PRI, Wireless Broadband, Frame Relay, RF Radio Link etc. for corporate Customers.
- Network Deployment and POCs
- Design and implement network security.
- Configure and Troubleshoot network security devices.