- Creative problem solver with the ability to resolve conflict, consistently meet deadlines and exceed goals.
- Management Solid background in project planning and execution.
- Successfully managed teams in design and development.
- Network Engineering Proficient in specification, installation, and management of Cisco switches and routers, Ethernet, FDDI/CDDI, Cabling and Routing including troubleshooting and supporting LAN/WAN equipment as well as Protocol & Packet Analysis.
- Systems Administration Specified, installed and managed Windows 2000/NT Systems, Unix Systems, Novel and MAC - OS.
- Team Building Set up and documented processes and procedures to facilitate communications and awareness within team projects including Change Control Process.
- Communication Persuasive communication with well developed presentation and skills, able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, customers and staff at all levels.
Confidential, Carlsbad, CASenior Network Engineer
- Designed, moved, installed and maintained Phone/Video/LAN/WAN/E-mail Networks & Systems.
- Installed and maintained User’s Windows 7 & AutoCAD Workstations, Windows Server 2003, E-mail & Phone Systems for a dynamic and cutting edge Civil Engineering Firm.
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
INDEPENDENT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
- Frame relay to VPN conversion for international company based on the North American continent.
- Installed LAN/WAN for subsidiary of the same company in Puerto Rico.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Senior Network Engineer (Network Operations)
- Designed, moved, installed, trouble shot and repaired LAN/WAN Layer 2 & 3 networks, and related network equipment & protocols; including troubleshooting and supporting VPN, Cisco Switches & Routers, HSRP, Load Balancing, Packet Shaping, Network Management & Monitoring via SNMP using Scripts, CiscoWorks, Whatsup Gold and other tools.
Confidential, Crockett, CA
Senior Network Engineer
- Responsibilities included: designing, moving, installing, troubleshooting and repairing LAN/WAN networks (via ANSI/TIA/EIA 569A & 568B specs); specifying, installing, troubleshooting and repairing network equipment (Cisco, Madge, Olicom, ADC Kentrox and Confidential ) and servers (Novell, Solaris and NT); troubleshooting and supporting Remote Access via RENEX Raster NT RAS, SNMP via HP-Open View and UNIX/NT/98 networking including IPX/SPX, TCP/IP, HTTP, MS/ IIS, DNS, DHCP, WINS.
Confidential, Hercules, CA
Senior Telecommunications Technician
- Corporate Telecommunications as a team member my responsibilities included moving, installing, troubleshooting, and repairing Telecommunications & D Confidential Communications equipment including; PBX’s, LAN/WAN Networks, PC’s & MAC’s as well as cabling infrastructure.
Associate Systems Analyst
- Responsibilities included managing Network and Novell systems including; administration, network engineering and design, operating and maintaining campus networks.
Network Equipment Technician
- Responsibilities included designing, installing, troubleshooting and repairing LAN networks.
- Installing, troubleshooting and repairing WAN Networks including protocol analysis.
Student Network Technician
- Responsibilities included installing, troubleshooting and repairing AppleTalk, Ethernet and Sytek Broadband Networks & Systems.