Security Risk Management - (AIM) Access & Identity Management (IAM) Identity Access Management - Compliance Analyst
As part of a Global Access and Identity Management Team and a role of a Privileged Systems- Administrator your tasked to manage corporate access from the front-end of Information Security. From On-Boarding to Termination it is my duty to secure all access points. Granting, Provisioning of all access requests to Servers, db’s, internal portals, Shared Folders to Shared emails are strictly monitored in coordinance to HR, Compliance and corporate policies.
- Enterprise wide Global Administration of corporate employee Identities and access rights.
- Grant and manage access to over 400 + applications.
- Managed Sailpoint (IIQ) to Secure Network perimeter of all Terminated employees via RSA, corporate mobile phones, external vendor access's and email.
- Sailpoint IIQ used as BAU s for other - daily tasks managing department roles of users in transitioning internal Transfers
- Managed Dashboard.
- Grant and Provision Client Sites Server access's via Unix utilizing Xterm or Putty
- Provision Database access via Oracle, Sybase and SQL.
- Administer CyberArk globally corporate wide to all internal IT Staffs from Telecom, Server Team-
- Network Team, DevOps to Management.
- Grant and manage Shared Folder access requests via ADUC and Varonis-Data Advantage
- Administer employee Transfers to new G-Roles and Departments via Identity and IIQ
- Securing Network Perimeter on all Access points for all Terminated Employees.
- Front end client facing and Systems Infrastructure support initially prior to AIM Team.
- Phone support to small/mid size business clients on various IT issues ranging from front end desktop issues to BDR backups.
Confidential, Las Vegas
IT R&D Infrastructure Support/Systems Admin / Facility Mgr
- Infrastructure build from ground up to Go-Live for Confidential Intl’.
- As Facility Mgr I successfully coordinated and passed building fire code according to city specs to - meet Go-Live date.
- Managed all office build-up to new facility Maintained building power generator
- Coordinated/Supervised office cubicle builds to all estimated 1000 + users
- Managed MDF-IDF Server Room, Rack - builds
- Managed and maintained building electricity
- IT Specialist supporting Call Center for 800 agents and staffs in Confidential ’s first United States presence.
Confidential, Las Vegas
IT Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Support corporate client office staff for MS Exchange Server.
- Managed Active Directory for db and user management on 2003 Windows Server.
- Managed Sharepoint db for corporate office use.
- Managed Veritas Backup Exec for backups, restores and policy s.
- Application support on MS Office Suite 03 - XP.
- Support and config remote users via vpn connectivity for remote use.
- Remote support San Diego staffs utilizing web based GoToMyPC and MS RDC and to our
- Germany based remote users. Setup and support Annual and Quarterly Bio Medical events
- (laptop to projector needs) for client presentations to Board Members and Investors.
- Managed Cisco VOIP CallManager Express for corporate telecomm needs.
Confidential, San Francisco
Executive Support / LAN Analyst
- Trader/Stock Market Tech Support on Real Time Market Data Specific Apps; Reuters, Bloomberg.
- Managed/Troubleshoot 500+ users into network panels, patched CAT5-6 cables for Network connectivity and managed ip scope for static workstations.
- Managed NW Admin for Netware 6 environment for global domains.
- IT Support on various levels, System Admin and Engineering Support, Help Desk, Executive Support to Remote Support. Technology duties include;
- Troubleshoot all aspects of software and hardware.
- Install, configure, upgrade and support of proprietary software and Windows apps.
- Install and utilize Lotus Notes email, Internet apps and network utilities.
- Supported laptop remote users logging in LAN via analog, broadband/VPN.
- Managed mass ghosting/re-imaging utilizing Norton Ghost for upgrades.
- Support upgrades from MS NT to XP OS.
- Managed software and hardware inventory for deployment and redeployment in a 500+ user environment extending to 3 city office locations.
- Managed data backup on desktops/laptops into the network and fileservers.
- Troubleshoot printer hardware issues in network and local desktop setups.
- Supported Network Server upgrades, Routers and Switches.
- Provided IS Technical support and as a System Admin on a Win 95 environment.
- Installed, supported and troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook email.
- Maintained a Token Ring Topology, server upgrades and troubleshoot switches and routers
- Supported network connectivity on all workstations to LAN and fileservers.
- Hardware support on all technology issues from printers to servers.
- Installed and supported remote (offsite) laptop users utilizing VPN.