- Goal - oriented and collaborative IT professional with experience applying hardware design, installation, administration, and configuration to support growing businesses.
- Proven analytic and problem-solving skills with the keen ability to assess needs, define requirements, develop value-added solutions, and execute technical solutions that streamline and improve operating efficiency.
- Adept in communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Develop system documentation and create policies to meet the needs of dynamic and continuously changing environments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Information Technology
- Multi -Platform Networking
- Project Management
- Network Engineering
- Technical Analysis
Senior Network Administrator
- Implementation of various network projects in enterprise to enhance high network availability, security etc.
- Supervise subcontractors work related to equipment
- Technical support of equipment and system software, including personal support and relations with support partners
- Preventive maintenance
- Troubleshoot network equipment and system software-related problems
- Monitor infrastructure to identify where changes and adjustments are necessary; propose for Manager approval and perform implementation of these adjustments
- Ensure that the infrastructure has a high availability, reliability and eliminate downtimes possibility
- Maintenance, day-to-day monitoring of all Cisco and Network system
- Implementation of the new projects according to IT Department development plan and IT Projects
- Successfully engineered a virtual private network (VPN) solution utilizing Cisco ASA 5520 ad Cisco routers.
- Implement GRE tunnels over VPN and OSPF between Branch Office and
- Head Office.
- Implementation FXO/FXS ports
- Implementation SRST on Cisco router and Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Implementation HSRP on Cisco 3925 routers
- Monitoring Devices with Nagios and Kiwi Syslog servers
- Backup devices configuration with Kiwi CatTools
- Implementation Terminal Server (Cisco 2900)
- Implement Route-Map, Port Security, RADIUS server
- System and network administration and technical computer maintenance in a heterogeneous LAN
- Installed, upgraded and configured hardware and software
- Installed and maintained applications in Microsoft environment
- Installed and maintained Kerio