- As a part time employee for approximately 1 year I demonstrated positive motivation for others to follow.
- I also received certification to be a Smith System Driver Improvement instructor and lead a team of 3 other instructors to present an eight hour course to approximately 500 new hire and part time personnel to become compliant with annual training requirements.
- This demonstration of work ethics gave me a step up to applying and receiving a full time position as Operations Coordinator.
- I provided expert knowledge and experience to initiate technological ideas to the Operations department and also developed a weekly digital schedule to monitor approximately 600 part time and full time employees of their day to day schedule.
Exercise Intelligence Analyst
- Technical and management support for Joint Effort Field Exercises (JEFX) Intelligence scenario development and database management.
- Create the intelligence planning documents, experiment execution, database management and reporting of JEFX intelligence activities.
- Manage JEFX Command and Control (C2) databases in a windows environment.
- Assist in the process of high performance mission rehearsal databases, generated by the Special Operation Forces Aircrew Training System (SOF ATS) Database Generation System (DBGS).
- Efficiently process and GEO rectify large quantities of photographic images for application to both the terrain and specifically modeled 3D objects.
- Integrate and correlate a multilayer database containing 3D models, imagery, terrain and 2D ground features in a multi - sensor/IG independent format.