To obtain a meaningful and challenging position in the area of electronics & communication and to grow within an organization, fully aligned with its objectives, making use of my technical, coordination and management skill - sets.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, which enable development of highly effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Well-developed written communication skills - able to write concisely, objectively and persuasively.
- Highly effective in facilitating communication within groups, confident and engaging as a public speaker.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Adopts a structured approach to identifying root causes of problems, competent in desk based research and use of focus groups to analyze problems.
- Outstanding team working skills developed by successfully completing several group projects as part of assessments during my entire academic life.
- System design using Lab view, OPNET IT GURU software
- CCNA Switches and Routers.
- Proficient in MATLAB, Microprocessor and Micro controller coding
- Advance knowledge of networking technologies like LAN, WAN & VoIP and network protocols like TCP/IP
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Operating System, MS OFFICE .
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, ATM and MPLS networks, 3G architecture, UTRAN, WCDMA, Frame Relay, LAN/WAN, VoIP, RF Principles.
Telecommunication Network Engineer
- Planned IT network infrastructure with clients to ensure that the systems are tailored and comply with their requirements and needs.
- Implemented IT network projects: Installed, configured and maintained network services, hardware systems and peripheral equipment/devices.
- Administered servers and server clusters
- Managed system back-up, database and restored protocols.
- Performed network QA test, executed system analysis and troubleshooting in order to resolve problems on servers, workstations and other network devices.
- Monitored the network performance regularly to improve performance and functionality.
ConfidentialTelecommunication Network Engineer
- Restoration of Electronic Devices.
- Customer service and Installation.
- Clean and check the devices and try to restore it after finding the fault.
GRADUATE NETWORK ENGINEER TRAINEE
- Working on a 24x7 shift pattern, within the Network Operations Centre.
- Provide technical support to network systems.
- Activation of new services onto the network and ensure quality is maintained by testing and ensuring any network changes are recorded and logged onto Configuration databases.