Confidential is a Senior Systems Analyst and Developer on the Confidential project experienced in analyzing, developing, and implementing various Oracle applications using Oracle Developer and reports in the web - based Oracle environment. She utilizes development tools including Forms, Reports, EDW, Crystal Reports, Aginity Workbench for Netezza, SQL, and PL/SQL, and various ad hoc query tools to analyze systems and resolve complex IT issues for large government applications. She has supported the Baltimore Division in the past, converting Oracle Reports to Crystal Reports using the Confidential Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW). Her work during the EDW conversion effort resulted in a timely conversion completed two months ahead of deadline. She is an expert with Confidential and a primary resource for the Confidential Help Desk.
HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS:
Networking: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, PVCS, various protocols
Software: MS Office Suite (Access, Power Point, Excel, Word), WordPerfect, Oracle Portal R2, Oracle Developer, Oracle 11g, 12c, Toad, Oracle Discoverer 9i & 3.1, Cognos Report Net, Cognos Metrics Manager, Crystal Reports. EDW. Aginity Workbench for Netezza
Languages: PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, Pascal, HTML.
Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000/XP, Sun Solaris,UNIX
Sr. Systems Analyst
- provided Systems Analysis, database design, documentation, code maintenance, and training on the Confidential Logistics Enterprise Application.
- She provides reports analysis, design, and development, gathers user requirements, creates work plans, and develops and integrates new reports into the Confidential applications.
- On a daily basis for the past 10 years, she has provided database and application design, development, documentation, and maintenance of the Automated Personal Property Management System for the Corps of Engineers using Oracle products and Oracle 11G and 12C.
- She designed and developed web-based modules and database functions in Oracle Forms and Reports for the web. She has developed template standard and prototype SQL, PL/SQL, and web-based software for the application. She designed and developed table structures and migrated Confidential and VIMS data from FoxPro to Oracle.
- Currently she responds to and corrects software and database issues identified by field users that are captured in the Confidential Problem Reporting tool.
- She supported the conversion of all Confidential Forms, Reports, and Stored Procedures from Oracle 10G to Oracle 11G.
- She creates managerial reports in the Confidential EDW utilizing Crystal Reports for Confidential management using Aginity Workbench for Netezza.
- She has supported the interface between Confidential and Confidential for the past ten years, providing analysis, design, and maintenance code to ensure that all property items are transferred to the Confidential Purchase Request module, ensured items are bar coded and accepted in Confidential, and then transferred back to Confidential as property accepted by the Corps.
- She has also performed backup IT support for the Confidential Business Reports application which uses Oracle 11G/12C RDBMS.
- She participated in the conversion of a client/server PC-based Docket and Conflict System that the law firm Confidential & Confidential firm used to track legal cases.
- Designed various complex Forms, Reports, Menus, and PL/SQL code to support and enhance tracking and reporting of all legal cases.
- Created test cases and benchmarks as a developer/tester and assisted users with creation of new reports using Crystal Reports.
- Contributed to the Oracle Application Server Portal Handbook by Oracle Press..
- Fixed stored procedures and made changes required by the client
- Responsible for full lifecycle development using Oracle Developer 6i development tools to include: Forms 6i and Reports 6i, and Oracle Discoverer R3.1 on a ORACLE 8i (18.104.22.168.1) database.
- Deployed a training tool which comprises a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) module and a Guide-me module.
- Participated in the conversion of the Docket and Conflict System from SQL*forms3.0 to DEV/2000, version 2.1, using forms5.0 and reports 3.0.
- Involved in the migration of the database from Oracle 5.0 and 6.0 to an Oracle 7.0 environment.
- Designed various complex Forms, Reports, Menus and PL/SQL code to support efficient tracking and reporting of the legal cases.
- Performed maintenance on forms and reports using Developer 2000 R2.1 (forms 5.0 and reports 3.0) for the Confidential and Johnston Law Firm.
- Maintained and fixed the application and modified part of the application that a new management at Confidential required to have. Advised and assisted users on proper solutions based on analysis of the results they wanted to change.
- Trained Confidential staff in using the application.
- Analyzed, designed and coded changes.
- Worked on hands-on projects developing Oracle applications using Developer/2000.
- This included intensive use of SQL and PL/SQL languages, Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5 and Graphics 2.5.
- Wrote Stored, Named Procedures, Functions and Database Triggers.
- Created complex queries using PL/SQL to retrieve database data.
- Used PL/SQL Built-In Packages and created Packages and Module Overloading.
- Developed complete applications integrating Forms, Menus and Libraries modules.
- Created Master-Detail Forms. Wrote Forms Triggers and Procedures.
- Created Oracle Forms templates containing visual attributes, property classes, a toolbar and triggers.
- Created reports such as Break Reports, Master-Detail Reports, Matrix Reports, Form Letter and Mailing Label Reports using Reports 2.5.