- Senior IT professional with over 18 years of experience. Solid and progressive experience in leading, organizing, planning and managing enterprise IT implementations and strategies to achieve desired objectives.
- Practical hands - on experience in program and project management including designing, executing, implementing, organizing and delivering projects from planning stages to final acceptance and closure phases (including test planning and supporting test validation of the platform deployment).
- 18 years of experience in design, development, server administration and production support in ECM environment.
- Excellent domain experience in document management systems using FileNet.
- Excellent hands-on experience in FileNet system administration on production environment.
- Excellent experience in Image Service and Content Service FileNet System.
- Excellent experience in P8 FileNet System and integration (e.g. Sharepoint)
- Strong experience in implementation and data migration.
- Experience in tuning FileNet System.
- Experience in IBM Connections content manager edition.
- Experience in IBM Datacap
- Experience in IBM Content Collector
- Experience in IBM Enterprise Record
- Experience in Filenet System Monitor
- Experience in Filenet Case Manager
- Hands-on experience in handling storage library and troubleshooting (OSAR, MSAR & CSAR, CENTERA).
- Excellent experience in conducting regular trainings on FileNet administration.
- Excellent experience in IDM Web Services and ISRA.
- Excellent experience in Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.NET, VB.NET
- Excellent experience with o.s. WindowsNT/ 2000/2003/2008 , Sun Solaris, and clients Windows95/98/XP/Vista/Seven, Ubuntu, Red Hat, MAC os.
- Experienced in MS SQL Server and Oracle Database Administration.
- Experienced with enterprise web applications: Microsoft IIS, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Weblogic.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
- responsibilities include installing, configuring FileNet, migrating content, update security for FileNet Image Services and P8 application on higly available clustered Websphere and WebLogic enviroments, Unix/Linux and Oracle platforms.
- Capacity planning and performance tuning, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
Filenet P8 business analysts and system administrator
- Support of FileNET Workplace XT 5.1 (or 5.x) and FileNET BPM.
- Activities included solving organizational information problems by analyzing requirements, confirming and testing solutions; coordinating analysis and programming activities.
Filenet P8 Techical lead/project manager
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- FileNet P8 enviroments administrator, versions 4.5 to 5.2.1,
- Upgrade from 5.0 to 5.2 with taxonomy changes
- Projects management of developments vendors and internal technical project teams / project planning documentation creation
- Identifies procedure, standards and requirements for change management
- I’ve been liaison and technical lead between customer’s existing infrastructure and software solution provider to gather and coordinate requirements for the upgrade. Worked closely with customer head managers and offshore teams to make sure delivers would be on time and requirements would be completely implemented. At the same time I was responsible for the current production support platforms (4.5 and 5.0). I took care of documentation and project planning as well. I can be referenced from the CIO of Travelers personal Insurance if needed.
- Supporting both existing customers and new engagements by analyzing, architecting, designing, configuring, installing and test customer solutions in the areas of document management, archiving, and Business Process Management with Content Manager & FileNet P8 products.
Project Manager, Account Manager
- Developing team management for IBM Connections integration project for mobile applications.
- Served as client manager to implement client-server billing and customer care solutions.
- Managed cost budget to allocate overall cost estimate to individual tasks.
- Collaborate with team in the development of educational programs, projects, training software and materials.
Systems Analyst and Administrator Consultant
- Architect, design, installation, development and maintenance of document filing systems based on IBM platform Panagon FileNET, P8 and integration.
- Area of expertise across the Italian and European territory. Support the sales and marketing organization, working closely with the CEOs of companies with which it collaborates. Companies, medium sized VAR IBM-FileNET, are leading solutions for document and content management, workflow and system integration.