- Have installed over 120 Nortel systems and performed numerous system upgrades.
- Strong project management and supervisory skills, able to oversee activities of large groups of contractors and deliver quality on time.
- Superior training abilities authored the standard operating procedures for telephone installations and led all in - house and field training efforts.
- A self-starter, able to work independently or as a valued team member. I currently hold an active TS/SCI clearance (Exp. 6/2015) and I was an Emergency Response Official.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Maintain and support of Nortel telecommunications system’s which consist of a CS1000M, 2-CS1000’s, Call Pilot and various audio and visual systems throughout the FAA facilities which included 2 COOP sites.
- Maintain and support of the FAA’s 480 and 240 port Conference Bridge and IVR system.
- Engaged with vendors for new circuit installations, repair and troubleshooting of existing circuits.
- In charge of running and terminating all media in secured areas (SCIF). (Cat6, Coax and Fiber Optic cables)
- Managed and maintained the Direct TV systems thru out the FAA over 120+ receivers in multiple locations.
Senior Service Technician
- Performed installations, system upgrades, moves and changes on a variety of Nortel platforms including the Meridian product line as well as Call Pilot, Telephony Manager, BCM 50-450 and Norstar key systems.
- Provided Nortel design engineering as required.
Field Sales Engineer
- Served as Design Engineer configuring Nortel’s CS1000 IP telephony and Meridian 1 platform including applications such as Call Pilot, Contact Center Suite and MCS 5100. Demonstrated advanced use of Nortel’s NNEC engineering software.
- Noted for developing strong designs that met user’s needs resulting in all 7 Sales Executives being on track to exceed quota.