- Solutions - Oriented and highly analytical candidate with experience in system set-up (server, laptop/desktop), software/hardware installations including but not limited to printers, copiers, scanners, Network connectivity, Windows XP, Vista, 7, VM Ware and Citrix systems.
- Expert administration and troubleshooting skills for Microsoft operating systems, server, hardware and networking.
- Highly motivated and strong customer service focus with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff.
- Fast learner with adaptability and a great work ethic.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent Organizational and Planning skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/ Server 2003.
Software: MS Office Product Suites 2003 & 2007, MS Exchange 2003, Share Point, Citrix Xen App 4 & 4.5, Citrix Xen Desktop, true crypt encryption, VMware Vsphere, Adobe, PC Anywhere, VNC, Altiris, Norton Ghost, Veritas Backup Exec, Virus detection software.
Misc: LAN/WAN Networks, Active Directory administration, Remote Connectivity, Wireless technologies, Telecommunications, cabling, Internet/Intranet Operations, Disaster Recovery Planning, Business Continuity, Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, WinZip.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Cash Management Specialist
- Responded to members and staffs requests for technical assistance and advanced issues request by phone, email and in person regarding business online banking, online bill pay and remote deposit capture systems.
- Managed the creation, modification and deletion of online business baking, bill pay and remote deposit user accounts.
- Administration of user access, permission and grant access to business members and staff.
- Develops, recommends, and implements new system features, enhancements and updates for business service department and service delivery channels: website, business banking, bill pay, and remote deposit capture systems.
- Administer business online banking site, updated messages regarding scheduled maintenance of online banking to clients and co-workers.
Help Desk & System Support Specialist
- Provided functional and technical support for troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems, including desktop, laptop, citrix servers, application servers, WAN, LAN, core processing system, remote systems and Printer issues thru our help desk system.
- Managed Citrix servers farm using Citrix Presentation Server / Access Management console.
- Responsible for re-deploying Citrix servers and configuring apps, and printers for hosting via Citrix Xen Desktop.
- Administer VMware environment through the use of Vsphere console and oversaw the operation of over 60 virtual servers as part of our IT infrastructure.
- Supported more than 250 end-users spread across 20 different branch locations with various custom applications, computer, network systems and peripheral devices.
- Performed network troubleshooting and reports problems to external systems providers, such as telecomm, mainframe, web host, and software vendors to resolve all the IT issues.
- Administer of user accounts, profiles, OUs and policies in Active Directory.
Computer Operator/Help Desk SpecialistConfidential
- Perform daily system monitoring to include performance, space utilization, reviewing event logs, and verifying that jobs completes successfully on mission critical core processing systems.
- Expertly installed, configured, monitored and troubleshoot PC's, laptops, network devices, and peripherals at headquarter and branch locations.
- Maintained baseline image of standard client workstation configuration on desktop PCs.
- Performed computer imaging including software/hardware quality assurance and pre-deployment of image testing.
- Performed diagnostic testing on PC equipment and ensured printers and copiers were up and running at all times
- Coordinated the logistics of technology requirements and setups during multiple office relocation.
- Created, deleted and modify access card for all the employees, vendors and visitors.