Seeking full time position in the information technology industry in which to apply my knowledge with system administration and computer networking, complement my college degree by becoming a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Proficient in: Active Directory for Windows 2000/2003/2008 , SCCM, TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP, DNS, and WINS, Hardware, Software and LAN/WAN/Wireless network installations of Switches, Hubs, Routers, VPN, and DSL, SQL Server 2008, Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
Support a wide range of DOS/Windows applications such as: Ghost, MS Office 95 - 2010 suite, and a variety of utilities, anti-virus software, wide range of handheld devices including wireless email Blackberry, DOS, Win 95/98/ME /XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8, WinNT 4.0, Windows 2000 work station and Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- Utilized Trimble GPS technology to collect critical field information on new pipeline right of ways and gathering systems.
- Processed data collected in the field using Trimble’s Pathfinder Office Suite to differentially correct GPS coordinates.
- Created weld log spread sheets, 2D Isometric, and 3D computer generated as built drawings using Google SketchUp 8 at the completion of new pipelines, stations and upgrades for Centurion, WildCat and Magellan oil companies.
- Provided detailed reports critical to smart tool companies like MagPie and ROSEN during pipeline inspections.
- Pin pointed pipe anomalies and made one-calls for pipeline companies such as OneOk, PLAINS, and CENTURION right-of-way crews using Trimble GPS unit.
- Implemented GPS technology to conduct surveys on oil and gas pipeline systems prior to smart tool runs.
- Located and marked cross lines on brand new right-of-way projects using RIDGID, MSCOPE, and MetroTech line finders.
- Performed scheduled maintenance, backups, and software upgrades on servers (Windows Server 2003, Windows XP workstations, and network printers).
- Troubleshooting/repair for server/workstation hardware and software
- Configured new user accounts and provided or restricted access to network resources accordingly.
- Assigned, attended and recorded the solution to a wide range of intranet ticket system calls using TRACKIT ticket system.
- Provided desktop support for local and remote users within a call center environment which included WYSE terminals and both INTERTEL and Liberation 6000 PBX.
- Managed Confidential ’s Fusion surveillance system and security cameras.
- Provided front-line advice and support to both English and Spanish high speed internet users.
- Recorded problems and requests in an automated problem tracking system (Aurora).
- Performed first level problem resolution before escalating to other customer support areas.
- Instructed staff on software such as Microsoft’s Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Delorme’s Road Warrior, and TOPO 5.0.
- Utilized Trimble’s XRS GPS technology and the Pathfinder Office software for sub meter accurate pipeline surveys for major oil and gas companies such as ExxonMobil, BP Pipelines, and Kinder Morgan.
- Enhanced the use of tool tracking equipment and GPS data to submit critical information to pipeline inspection companies such as MagPie Systems, ROSEN USA, Tuboscope, and GE.
- Surveyed pipeline systems prior to smart and cleaning tool runs using alignment sheets. Developed tracking schedules in order to predict arrival times based on volume and flow rate calculations.
- Troubleshooted, researched, diagnosed, and resolved technical issues surrounding Windows 95, 98, XP, MS Office, e-mail, internet connections, and hardware/peripherals.
- Set up workstations and laptops for new employees, configured systems, ensured network connectivity, and installed and tested hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting/repair for server/workstation hardware and software during internship.
- Installed and setup a variety of enterprise software packages including Microsoft Office 97/2000, Outlook 97/98/2000, and a wide range of utilities and anti-virus software such as McAfee and Norton
- Responsible for the operation various injection molding machines.
- Produced and packaged high quality interior trim automobile components.