- Seeking full time employment for investigating and developing new ideas regarding my skills and experiences.
- Experienced in C/C++ & Perl
- Great knowledge on WLAN technologies, real time systems & Digital communications.
- Experienced in embedded systems programming
- Experienced in MAC & PHY layers such as 802.11 LTE, Bluetooth, WIFI and Wireless protocols.
- Great communication skills, troubleshooting and analytical thinking.
Programming Languages: C++, C, Perl, MATLAB, NesC
Software & simulators: NS 2, OPNet, Confidential SVC video codec, Confidential AVC video codec, HEVC (H.265) video codec, Simulink
Knowledge: TCP/IP, 802.11 (e, n, a, b, g) & 802.15 MAC / PHY, LTE, 3 GPP GSM/ UMTS, CDMA, TDMA, OFDM/OFDMA, UDP, RISC, CISC, ARM, Multi - hop ad hoc Networks, Smart Antenna, Protocol Analysis, Embedded systems, Bluetooth, ZigBee, WiFi, wireless networks, Digital communication, Multimedia Networks, TinyOS, Information Theory and Coding, Confidential (SVC,AVC), H.265 (HEVC), Confidential -4, Algorithms, Analytical thinking, Windows, Linux
Electronic Equipment: Oscilloscope, Function generator
Graduate Research Assistant
- Designed and Implemented different MAC protocols using directional antenna for WLAN networks using OPNET ( C/C++ programming ) to show the enhancement of bit error rate and energy consumption between different directional antenna MAC protocols and 802.11 protocol.
- Designed and implemented a smart TXOP allocation algorithm based on dynamic features of the networks, which enhanced the video quality over error - prone wireless networks when pre-encoded compressed Confidential video on IEEE 802.11e HCCA based MAC layer is transmitted.
- Performance evaluation is done using Network Simulator NS 2.34( C/C++, Perl programming ) .
- Developed a smart queuing method based on packet priorities, user priorities, time to live (TTL) for packets and buffer size for dynamic wireless networks.
- Enhancement evaluation is done using Network Simulator NS 2.32 (C/C++ programming ) .
- Study and research on the performance of Confidential ( AVC / SVC ) video compression standard, and behavioral comparison with Confidential -4.
- Study and research on the performance of the new video compression standard, HEVC (H.265), and comparison with previous video compression standards.
Software Trainee Engineer
- Work as a trainee to learn about Siemens SIAMATIC Step 7 and the latest methods of using it in industry.
- Designing and implementing a high speed protocol with OPNET, based on 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g.
- Conducting a 3- student group, to completely implement a wireless ad-hoc network for embedded systems.
- This project took one semester to be implemented for TinyOS TelosB.
- NesC programming language was used for this project.
- Using Confidential and HEVC ( H.265) Codec, to compare the performance of these two video compression standards for the new and different features of each one.
- Encoded and decoded video sequences for and compared based on their PSNRs and VQMs.
- A complete study of the standards were needed which includes encoding methods, error concealment method and new features of HEVC in comparison with Confidential .
- Implemented complete Confidential video compression standard Codec and Confidential standard.
- Other Compression techniques such as Confidential -2 and Confidential were studied and compared with Confidential and Confidential .
- Implemented several image processing methods and tools with MATLAB such as Image enhancement and noise removal Edge detection and Localization Histogram equalization and image registration