- Extensive Provisioning System expertise including billing, inventory and activation
- Experience in Software Testing/QA And Support
- NOC Experience in a 24/7 365 environment
- Experience in Project Management (not PMP)
- Experienced in training delivery
- TIRKS, WFA/C, WFA/DO, Quality Center
- Synchronous Optical Network (SONET) design, project management and training
- FTTP, FTTC, FTTN, Wireless Networking, POTS, IPTV, access and transport
- DSL, ATM, Frame Relay, ISDN, Ethernet, T1 and Point to Point
- Core, aggregate and edge network inventory setup for successful testing of multiple systems
- Cisco 6509 and 7609 and Juniper ERX1400 and Alcatel 7340 7342 and 7450, Shasta and Redback
- XML manipulation
- MS Office
- Tested systems for quality
- Monitored DSL network Layer 3 Routers
- Remotely fixed Routers or worked with field techs for resolution
- Shasta, Redback and Juniper
- Worked directly with layer 2 team for ALU switch issues
- Followed MOP, Edited MOP and wrote MOP
- Resolved issues in a timely manner to restore customer service
Lead Application Test/Quality Engineer
- Worked in BAAIS National (broadband assignment activation and inventory system). Supported and processed ASR from exact and accord threw BAAIS.
- Worked with AAIS - DS, VI, Requestnet, Exact, Accord and TIRKS testing and development Teams.
- UAT Software Test Engineer/Project Coordinator for Verizon Provisioning System, Test Director, Bugs, Enhancements, end to end testing of circuit test and turn up, progression, regression, requirements, quality and trouble shoot system with developers and certified code drops.
- Trouble shoot set-up of Core, aggregate and edge switches to ensure proper provisioning in the Production environment. UNI, ENNI, Point to Point EVC, Protect EVC and EVPLAN.
- Work with Network monitoring, Virtual Inventory and lab to test alarms.
- Talking to routers via CLI using commands to verify inventory of cards and circuits
- Building mock networks to test Provisioning systems with in the BAAIS NATION system.
- Coordinate with all development groups in US, Dominican Republic and India to provide support testing the BAAIS National provisioning system.
- Work with requirements for sign off of test plan and cases.
- Mentor and train new employees to the group for the Project North Frontier..
- NOC technical support engineer for the operations, administration, maintenance, provisioning of IPTV, FTTP/IP, FTTP/ATM DSL and POTS services within the Confidential & Confidential U-Verse Network.
- Worked closely with TAC group for expedient resolution of all issues per SLA.
- Responsible for watching alarms, network surveillance and monitoring Central Office equipment and Fiber To The Premise (FTTP) as well as opening trouble tickets and resolving the issue using AOTS and SPG.
- Customer support via phone and email
- Troubleshoot and provision Alcatel 7340, 7342.
- Work closely with Fault Management and TAC groups towards AOT ticket resolution.
- Responsible for the primary end to end maintenance, provisioning, software upgrades, trouble isolation, problem solving, trouble ticket management, escalations and support of a variety of Alcatel, Ciena and 2-Wire equipment required for optimum delivery of new Confidential & Confidential U-Verse and existing Confidential & Confidential Telco FTTP services.
- Works with multiple groups to resolve issues.
- Ensure CPE is configured correctly.
- Host conference calls to resolve customer issues.