- Microsoft Windows7, XP, Microsoft Word/Excel//Outlook, DOS commands, Microsoft Windows XP Remote Desktop, Microsoft Windows XP TCP/IP Topologies, Microsoft Server 2003, Remedy 7.0
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, e - mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Troubleshoots problems with operating systems, applications, remote access, email, and telephone and wireless issues.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to appropriate team.
- Use remote tools such as remote desktop to analyze and resolve trouble issues
- In depth knowledge of the following operating systems, software, and systems: Microsoft Office Suite 2003 and later, Adobe Professional, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), printers, scanners, laptops, desktop computers, and desktop encryption software
- Perform configuration of hardware and software, installs Microsoft Windows Patches and updates, and assist with the installation of software and security updates to client systems.
- Install and troubleshooting of printers, scanners, desktop, and laptop computers. And assist customers with encryption and data recovery procedures.
- Provide Technical Support and training to computer user by phone, email, and in person.
- Managed Active Directory Databases for account creation, password rest, account unlocks, security group implementation, and performed other functions as needed.
- Perform the following on Dell PowerEdge Microsoft Windows Servers and Dell Microsoft Windows XP Workstations: software installation, configuration, imaging, upgrades, patching, tuning, and troubleshooting.
- Setup and troubleshoot printers and other computer related peripheral
- Blackberry support and installation
- VTC support. Setup conference room for teleconference and video conference.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Install needed software on company PC’s
- Install or replace hardware into PC’s as needed
- Perform troubleshooting activities to correct hardware or software malfunction
- Assist in the setting up of various types of connectivity to network resources
- Answer help desk phone calls. Respond to incoming inquiries at the help desk and direct problems and inquiries to appropriate departments if necessary. Provide response to help desk service request
- Network Security
- Configure and troubleshoot user account
- Assemble and install PC electronic components, which may include circuit boards, disk drives, mass storage devices, peripheral equipment, and/or other related components