- Seasoned information security professional with expertise in design, implementationand support of all security related aspects within complex multi - platform enterprise environment
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Cisco PIX Firewalls
- Netscreen Firewalls
- IDS/IPS systems
- Discovery/Vulnerability scanning
- Kiwi syslog
- McAfee ePO
- Forensic tools/procedures/practices
- IT Audit
- Data Mining
- DNS WINS
- Microsoft Office Products.
- Business phone systems
- VoIP Phone Systems
- Data Wiring & Network Installation
- WiFi / Wireless Network Installation
- Security Camera Installation (CCTV, IP Security Cameras, Wireless Cameras, & Video Surveillance Install)
- Alarm System Cabling & Installation
- Audio / Video Cabling & Wiring
- Line of Sight Solutions
- Data Network Cabling Installation (ethernet cabling) using Cat 5, Cat5e, and Cat 6 cable installation
- Voice / Telephone Wiring & Cabling Installation
- Structured Cabling Design & Implementation
- Fiber Optic installation
IT Security Analyst
- Assist with all IT Security needs involving information systems & data with a primary focus on the specific requirements that challenge the financial services industry. This was accomplished by providing overall guidance on industry best practices to ensure compliance with all internal policies, local, state, and federal regulatory requirements that include SOX, GLBA, PCI, and ISO 27001, etc.
- Analyze & prepare recommendations for remediation's to all non - compliance/security related findings resulting from the Security Review preformed for all new, existing, and third-party applications/processes in the IT environment with the primary focus on the highest priority items as directed by senior management.
- Assist in the system development throughout the project management process for our infrastructure units, identifying IS risks and the appropriate controls needed to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability that best supports the needs of day-to-day operational functions.
- Participate or lead in the strategic design process for medium to large complex security projects/systems across the enterprise
- Evaluate and ensure effective implementation, monitoring of adherence to established standards, guidelines and procedures and ensures that security requirements and regulations are met on network devices, operating systems and application controls.
Senior Information Security Analyst
- Perform technical lead functions for security projects, including continual development of North American security service offerings, audit preparation & response, security awareness & education, and customer bid support
- Work with all IT disciplines during development and deployment of enterprise - wide security programs to support the wide range of regulatory compliance challenges required for all current/new clients across various industries across the globe. Regulatory requirements include but are not limited to SOX, GLBA, PCI, HIPAA, FDA CFR Part 11, ISO 27001, ISO 17799, etc
- Represent Information Security for the department's role for all Project Management duties? Inform management regarding effectiveness of data security and make recommendations for adoption of new technologies, policies and procedures
- Act as the intermediate escalation point for security incidents involving company computing resources. Duties include but not limited to preparing detailed incident and root cause analysis reports for management, coordinating response activities for business information security teams, technical IR internal investigations, reverse engineering and malware/tool analysis, and research of emerging Information Security threats
- Provide wide range of support including web proxy /content filtering, firewall Architecture review and support, daily network traffic monitoring/packet analyzing, monitor/review access controls, DNS, email and encryption, authentication, intrusion detection/prevention, vulnerability & patch management, and security reporting