To work in a competitive environment that effectively utilizes my analytical, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills to conceive and achieve solutions. The solutions which help the organization in not only meeting its targets, but also allowing it to grow, thereby, enhancing my own skills as an individual and as a key player in the organization's development.
- Have around 4 years and 11 months of hands on experience on working on Vendor Management, Requirements Gathering, Functional Testing, Manual Testing, Platform LSF (Load Sharing facility), HPC (High Performance Computing), Quality Centre - 11, Production Planning, Plant Operation, Factory Management.
- An experienced team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who has the ability to work independently under pressure can lead, motivate and influence others and can train and mentor subordinates.
- Experience as a coordinator between IT Manager and various stakeholders while at client location.
- Have worked upon fulfilling the Demand and Supply resources gap laid down by the clients through Contractual Staffing.
- Have worked as Software Engineer at Confidential.
Computer Aided Engineering(CAE) Support Engineer
Technology: Load Sharing Facility (High performance Computing), Production Support
- Troubleshooting tickets and incidents related to various CAE applications in to ITIL perspective .
- Raising specific Change Request, deploying change controls and closing the request after succsessful deployment.
- Testing various CAE application jobs from Load Sharing Facility tool.
- Solving technical queries for various failed and stuck CAE jobs.
- Reproducing the same error on my machine and providing the solution and root cause for the issue.
- Testing file catalst jobs enabled with Load sharing facility tool.
- Solving technical queries related to Gompute.
- Interaction with SME sitting at North America for technical issues.
- Conducting weekly meeting with clients and users and understanding their requirements and issues and providing solutions.
- Experience in single handedly managing the pool of 500+ users while at client location.
- Experience as a single point of contact between IT Manager and various stakeholders.
- I was responsible to attend global HPC meetings and provide updates.
- Requirement gathering from various stakeholders, understanding their concerns and suggesting methods for improvements.
- Collaborating with fellow colleagues and also guiding them to achieve the set goals with stipulated time.
- Assisting for preparing various reports and presentations on project related activities for various stakeholders.
- Was responsible for working with Applications vendor directly for license management.
- Creating Purcahse orders to be sent to vendors to provide new license required for various CAE softwares before expiration.
Technology: Production Support
- I have worked on Contractual Staffing for and was responsible for end to end Recruitment Cycle from the phase of requirement generation to the candidate on - boarding with the use of Oracle PeopleSoft application to meet the employees Demand and Supply Gap laid down by the clients.
- I was responsible for understanding and meeting business hiring expectation.
- I was responsible for conducting the preliminary telephonic interview to understand candidate's competencies, like: interest towards the job, technical skills, qualifications, etc, for determining their suitability to match business requirement & making them understand their roles & responsibilities.
- I was responsible for understanding the various Information Technologies and i nteracting with the candidates and clients and sourcing the profiles accordingly through job portals/referrals/databases
- I was responsible for Screening and short listing the resumes as per client requirements and specifications and sending them to the clients after primary short listing.
- I was also responsible in negotiating and convincing the candidates to accept the offer and join at the earliest and collecting the necessary documents from candidates.
- I was keenly a ssisting the clients and employees in the selection process and following-up with them till he/she joins.
- I was responsible for scheduling and conducting interviews.
- I was equally responsible for any erecruitment escalation process.
- I was equally responsible for m aintaining and updating the database of employees on daily basis.
- Creating Purchase orders to be sent to third party contractors who used to provide candidates.
Technology: Manual Testing
- Requirement Analysis from the stakeholders.
- Generating Reports
- Test case design
- Test case Execution
- Defect Reporting, following up and closing it after verification.
- Maintaining Address Book
Technology: Business Analysis
Junior Business Analyst
- Requirement gathering from various stakeholders to host the Confidential portal from scratch. I had worked with project stakeholders to define the scope of the project.
- Coordinating between IT developers and business heads to resolve each other issues.
- Engaging with various business units heads to understand their pain points, their requirements and providing suggestions to merge their respective knowledge repository into a single Confidential portal.
- Raising Change Request for various changes to be carried out in the tool according to Business requirements.
- Writing user acceptance test cases for business heads and also myself performing Manual and Performance Testing after various changes has been carried out for surity.
- Raising defects in the vendor s issue tracking tool, following up until the closure of the issue and testing back the defect again.
- Educating the various stakeholders about the use, features and capabilities of the tool.
- Engaging with leader of various business units to assist them for a pilot run of the tool
- Single point of contact across entire organization for the portal.
Technology: Business Analysis
Junior Business Analyst
- Requirement gathering from various stakeholders for changes to be taken in the Confidential portal
- Writing test cases for business leaders and also performing testing single handedly.
- Raising Change Request for various changes to be carried out according to Business requirements.
- Responsible for all the changes to be done with utmost accuracy.
- Conducting bi - weekly meetings with the It development team for the changes to be done.
- Conducting weekly meeting with the stakeholders and educating about the changes done.
- Engaging with leader of various business units to assist them for a pilot run of the tool after the changes had been completed.
- Introduced concept of maintaining sale/purchase/production/procurement/labor - cost/electricity-cost/plant-maintenance etc. related activities in MS-Excel which was until done manually.
- Collaborate with team to achieve production goals, provide to meet company s expectations & goals. Co-ordinate with plant manager to resolve plant related issues,
- Analyze resources, allocate work to meet production deadlines & maintain proper documentation of all work related stuffs.
- Analyzing suppliers, Sending requisitions, receiving quotations and Strategic sourcing of raw materials at a cheaper rate to find most suitable and profitable suppliers & also re-evaluate existing contracts to mitigate risk 7 reduce costs. If necessary find new suppliers as well.
- Approve & finalize necessary goods, services, & deliverables.
- Ensuring timely receive of raw materials, equipments and other materials are readily available at all times for workers to production is not hampered.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives to minimize labour & plant expenditures. Strategically implement plant related improvements to increase production, reduce scraps & expenses.
- Take care of plant operations to maintain quality, take care of plant policies & maintain clean & hygienic work place.
- Engage with maintenance staff to prevent machine breakdown time.
- To perform quality check at all stages.
- Performing market research to find which varieties of rice is preferred most.
- Comparing past months sale of rice with current month to find percentage increase or decrease monthly.
- Maintaining sufficient amount of stock in warehouse. Coordinating with sales and dispatch team
- Engagement with Accounts team for timely payment from vendors before due date.
- Take control measurement for any unfavorable circumstances by taking into account historical excel data.
- Monthly performance review of suppliers, staff & labor management