- Network Engineer with a hands - on approach and technological mindset for wireless network, including cell site configuration, optimization and supporting through network management systems. Experience with T-1, OC-3, 3G, LTE, VOIP, LTE, ATM, and IPATM Transport, and working on outage bridges in high stress environment.
Network Operation Controller
- Responsible for contributing to overall customer satisfaction by performing network surveillance, trouble analysis and restoration, correlation to customer traffic.
- Identify and initiate corrective action for current and potential performance degradation.
- Troubleshoot with MSC/BSC/BTS technicians in assembly, repair, and testing procedures
- Knowledgeable in Ericsson, Alcatel, and Nortel Network Equipment
- Responsible for the Ericsson RAN equipment (LTE, UMTS, GSM) to include RNC, BSC, Node - B, BTS, eNode-B.
- Identifies problems and issues. Solves non-routine problems by independently applying judgment to established analysis and standard approaches.
- Integrates and evaluates multiple factors to develop creative and practical solutions.
- Knowledgeable of Network Planning, Engineering, Construction and Mobility architectures. Exchanges complex technical information.
- Provide training and guidance to others in work area by breaking down information in a systematic and logical manner.
- Cultivates good working relationships with peers.Serve as primary technical interface between Confidential and Sonus.
- Advance knowledge and skill set required in the daily operation of Sonus VOIP soft switch. This includes provisioning, augments, rehomes and health checks.
- Analyze and troubleshoot network & signaling communication failures and bottlenecks.
- Hands on configuration, implementation and troubleshooting. This includes checking CDR Alerts, site assessment and product acceptance.
- Ensuring proper and appropriate installation of Network Equipment. Perform initial testing on equipment to verify proper installation and configuration.
- Schedule and perform software and hardware upgrades to meet or exceed established Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements.