- To work in a professional organization where my skills and a bilities shall be put to test for achieving the organization objectives and also to excel in the field of customer relationship management.
- We are proud of his achievements and are glad that our portals enabled him to lay a strong foundation of knowledge and leadership abilities to reach the pinnacle of success today.
- To plan, organize and manage complex situations and tasks.
- To analyze and extract core issues in complex business processes.
- To prepare and make presentations to the clients.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/&NBSP;COMPUTER PROFICIENCY:
Handling Computers, Local & Network Printers, Scanners, Modems, Multimedia, Network equipment, Online UPS, CCTV & Spy Cameras, DVR, NVR, Cisco Switches, Sonic wall, Firewalls, Routers, Windows & Linux Servers, RFID, Video Conference and Configuration of Internet and E - Mail, System Assembling and Installation of Software’s, Handling and Installation of Network Setup and Trouble Shooting etc.Asset Management
TOTAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
IT - System Administrator
- Managing Overall IT Network Infrastructure.
- Managing overall administration of LAN involving design of network layouts, Configuration & maintenance of application servers.
- Managing and Making Records of all Infrastructure and activities performed.
- Managing performance, high availability, and capacity of systems & services.
- Managing operating system, messaging file sharing, Virtualization
- Components, and other network-based applications.
- Preparation & Implementation of IT policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and assessing system logs, network vulnerabilities & intrusions.
- Network Implementations, Network Designing and Solution Planning.
- Installing & Maintenance Anti-Virus Server, Backup Server.
- Maintain valid up-to-date documentation for the servers & storage Configurations.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures and ensure their Implementation and enforcement.
- To keep track on ongoing virus activities and protection methods available from the same. Also responsible for updating of critical patches and fixes provided by Microsoft and Antivirus Companies.
- Administration of Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Maintain CCTV & Spy Camera for security and provide information on demand.
- Administrating and trouble-shooting the network infrastructure including the Local Area Network (LAN), Wireless and WAN connectivity.
- Installation and configuration Red hat Linux, Suse, Fedora, and Ubuntu.
- Installation and configuring Oracle 9i & 10g Server & D2K Clients.
- Installation and configuring SQL 2000, 2008 & 2012 Database Server.
- Installing of Operation Systems like Windows NT, Windows 2000, 2003 & Windows 2008, 2012 Servers, Linux, Novell Netware, UNIX and Windows for workgroup.
- Administrating in Windows NT and Windows 2000 & Windows 2003 providing rights to users and sharing its resource to clients.
- Configuring Windows NT & Windows 2000 Novell Networks Services.
- Installation and configuring of DHCP, ADS, & DNS Server.
- Installing, Configuring and administrating Windows 2000 Server, Advance Server and Professional & Windows 2003, 2008 & 2012.
- Configuration of Win NT Server & NT Workstation like Windows 95, Windows 98, to Novell Netware.
- Configuring group & System Policies for all types of users to access resources On the servers.
- Configuring Outlook Express.
- Installation and Configuration of RFID.
- Video conferencing equipment installation and maintenance.
- Installation and Configuration of firewalls and security.
- Installation and Configuration the Proxy for Internet.
- Installation and Configuration of Cisco Wi-Fi Routers.
- Installation of Lotus Notes.
- Installation and Configuration of SAP.
- Installation and Configuration of ERP.
- Installation of HP Plotters and Configuration.
- Configuration of Network printers and local printers
- Backups Expertise in NT Backup and Symantec Backup Exec
- New Product Selection, Testing, Implementing and Making it Success.
- Providing technical support, diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, network and all configurations.
- Provide Second Level support to the users for Microsoft Products & other user specific software.
- Provide technical support by phone, remote screen sharing, and in person when required.
- Experience in Crimping and Punching the I/O Boxes.
- Installing and Configuration the All applications and troubleshooting all problems.
Confidential IT - Systems & Network Administrator
- Builds and maintains vendor relationships and manages the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Manages the purchasing of all software, hardware and other IT supplies at the regional level.
- Ensures that company IT assets are maintained and saved in common IT repository folders.
- Facilitates team meetings effectively.
- Keeps team well informed of changes within the organization and general Extensity news.
- Effectively communicates relevant IT-related information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Relays relevant IT-related information to the company in a timely manner.
- Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT responsibility.
- Serves as main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the office assigned.
- Responds/acts on upper-management direction.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Plans and facilitates regular team activities outside of the office.
- Physical IT Asset Register maintenance by assigning Asset ID to each and every IT item.
- Creating and updating of ISO files.
- Implementation of ISO Process for IT.
- Experience of Audit for First time implementation.
- Experience of Relocation Audit.
- Physical Audit.