- Expert in Partnering IT with Telecommunication Network Strategies, Operations and Goals
- 10+ years of project management experience developing and integrating IT and Telecommunication networks for global manufacturers and service providers.
- Known for exceptional technical proficiency, timely delivery of services and having an astute understanding of business operations as it relates to networking processes. And wireless Integration
- Deliver exceptional results through effective communication with internal and external teams.
- Strategic thinker with innovative problem - solving abilities, an outstanding performance record and team work skills.
- Self-directed, disciplined, flexible, confident and always ready for new projects.
- Ensured hardware and software upgrades/downgrades and developed user profiles to ensure excellence in client services.
MANAGEMENT AND TECHNICAL ABILITIES:
- Perform complex troubleshooting, backup, archival and disaster recovery services. Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software. Update computer stations and software and provided additional support for IT teams when needed. Manage technical support teams between 3 to7 employees.
- Proven technical skills includes: Implementation of Global Telephone Network Systems, Ericsson Cellular Mobile Systems (8800), AXC 10 Digital System, Siemens Expression Phone Mail (Rolm) via Pro com Plus, Siemens (9006, 4000, 3000) and Call Manager Xpression, Cisco IP Phone 7960G, Confidential, Nokia, Confidential and AT&T Systems, VoIP PBX, Nortel wireless Integration system, Cisco light weight access point (LWAP)
- Installation and implementation of telephone network systems, digital phones, IP Phones, audiovisual telephones and wireless cell sites. Responsible for voice engineering services.wirless integration
Hardware: Nortel Wireless Circuit, Data Link Analyzer, DSU & CSU Equipment, Channel Bank (750 & 850)
Software: Access Node Express (ANX), Windows 2000/2003, XP, Vista, Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, telephone systems, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Unix, ACD, Window 7, THIN Client, LWAP
Terminal Servers and Routers: Cisco Systems (2600, 5500 1700, 1720, 3500, 7500, 3500, 2885)
Network Switches: (PSTN Trucking, Trunk Group, CSM, GSC, MSC, MSS, HLR, SGSN, GGSN, TSU, TDMA, T1, T3, ISDN,, DSL, DS3, DSO, DNS 500, Media Network, Telecoms, VoIP).
Switches: Cisco Switches (6500), Siemens Hi Path (4000, 3000, 9600), Manager (E.V.4.0, V.20 PBX), DS (250, 500), DNS (500), Lucent 500 (SM, CM, AM Maintenance), PSTN, Global System Mobile, Switch Translation Recent Change, Eriksson Switch, Eriksson RNOC, GSM &TDMA platforms, Cisco VoIP (7960, 7960G), BSC, APC and SPG commands; THIN Client
Configuration of Testing Equipment: (T-Berd, Sidekick, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, LMU, PH Power wave, Data Link Analyzer, Cisco Analog 186 & 188, Eriksson BTS, TBC Test 1, Hekiman Tester T01, DSX Panel, VoIP, Telephone Adaptors), Implement Templates, TBC Test 1, Line Trunk Maintenance, CM Hardware, SM Hardware, e911 Project, 100.120.ACE, DID Loop Start Line Cisco, Light weight access point RDK set-top boxes add code inventory activation, test deliver set top boxes to various cpu
Date Center/ Network Technician
- Install support hardware for all devices to be installed into cabinets on raised floor.
- Place devices in cabinets according to instructions from internal hardware power & placement team using Aperture.
- Installing and configuring server operating systems.
- Configuring network switches.
- Complete cabling and cable organization per client DCO standards
- Troubleshooting and testing copper and fiber cabling.
- Label all devices and cables per DCO standards.
- Understand and ensure data center redundancy requirements.
- Perform quality checks and submit proper paperwork
- Support day to day operations.
- Ensure that all Peregrine incident tickets are responded to in a timely fashion and meet MTA and MTTR goals.
- Complete necessary escorts for vendors in the Data Center, communicating client policies and using best efforts to ensure such policies are followed by client’s third party suppliers. Complete necessary escorts for vendors in the Data Center, communicating client policies and using best efforts to ensure such policies are followed by client’s third party suppliers.
- Ensure that timesheets, PAR and shift turnover entries are accurate and entered at the close of last work day each week.
- Perform decommissioning responsibilities to include:
- Removal of hardware components within the server
- Removal of all network cabling into the server
- Disassemble server cabinets
- Prepare all components for shipment
- Re-boot responsibilities to include:
- Providing server reboots on a limited basis when such action is deemed necessary
CO Tech Specialist
- Central office tech cable and lacing cable& punch down cate 6 &7 cable using RJ45 &RJ11 jacks Install, test, and turn up equipment in the Central Office and Outside Plant Environments configuring Rack routers, switches, to allow port forwarding, remote access.
- This will include analysis of router traffic with wires hark or equivalent tools. Tools that were being use are wire wrap, cable test toner running fiber
- DC /AC Power Tech install all DC /AC running power cable and lacing cable& punch down cate 6 &7 cable using RJ45 &RJ11 jacks Configuring and upgrade of Cisco equipment, Install Catalyst 3850 switches,(48T) Cisco 240 -M4SX-(so), M4SX - (SA), and Gigamon vue TA 10 ruining cate (6) Optical Fiber connector and 3RU /4RU panel J Front Wire DC POWER SYSTEM (taps) Compact - rear wire configuration Controller, status leds, Navigation button Audible Alarm, Trp Style Fuse Platform (Adc ) Fiber using inspection kits Microscope, barrel assembly, flare adapter patch cords adapter and inspection tip Cisco equipment, Install Catalyst 3850 switches,(48T) Cisco 240 -M4SX-(so), M4SX - (SA), and Gigamon vue TA 10 ruining cate (6) Optical Fiber connector and 3RU /4RU panel J Front Wire DC POWER SYSTEM (taps) Compact - rear wire configuration Controller, status leds, Navigation button Audible Alarm, Trp Style Fuse Platform (Adc ) Fiber using inspection kits Microscope, barrel assembly, flare adapter patch cords adapter and inspection tip lacing cable& punch down cate 6 &7 cable using RJ45 &RJ11 jacks
Nortel PBX Tech
- Working a short-Term Assignment contract monitor Nortel PBX System for Phila housing Authority provide access to Nortel system 100-PBX set up tandem dialing from the main office more PSTN trunks must be configured on the system.
- See the Networking monitor Nortel system to SRG considers all calls coming in over the VoIP trunks as remote acce
QA Manual Testing Analyst Engineer
- PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. knowledge of MS office tools suite, and basic Hardware and software testing skills.
- The job is to perform installation acceptance test both in the equipment warehouse and field installations for customer transportation agency devices by following a test script to test system and device functions and keep track of results Using turnstiles/ADA gates with purchased fare media by following a test script to test system functions and keep track of results. Working with current hardware and software technologies and the proven ability to efficiently provide test analysis services for large scale complex systems.
- Knowledge of RF ID systems Knowledge of Share Point, JIRA, Seibel, Oracle, and Java. Knowledge HP Monitoring
- Tools experience- HP Service manager as their ticketing system. execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedure
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Working as Contractor in the tri-states area. As Field Engineer where to provided and maintain all equipment for all Banks, Retailor and Convenient stores equipment such as ATM machine, register, printers and BNA, cash &coin acceptor printer equipment. must Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and Software, computer peripherals, 100 % traveling throughout Tristate area
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains Equipment: porter system computer, (backup and Imagine HP Laptop Avaya phone, Cherry Key broad s printers all network application and Offer remote Assistance
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Relies on instructions and pre - established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.. HP Monitoring
Tools: experience- HP Service manager as their ticketing system. And working with wireless system