- 10 plus years IT Professional. Solutions driven team oriented information technology specialist with a broad background in help desk, web hosting, network administration and support management.
- Highly skilled providing onsite and remote hardware and software support, LAN desk administration, user support and administration.
- Experienced working with hardware and software, including installation, configuration, management, troubleshooting and support.
- Microsoft Office all versions thru 365
- RDS/Team Viewer
- CISCO VPN
- DNS/TCP IP
- Windows All versions thru 8.1
- ACTIVE DIRECTORY
- WINDOWS SERVER 2003, 2008R2, & 2012
- SHELL SCRIPTING
- Sharepoint Administration
- Mac certified applications
- PC Imaging
- Cisco Router, Switches& Firewalls
- Java Script
- Provided 1st and 2nd Level Support in a 24 x 7 environment
- Maintained and administered computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Performed data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnosed, troubleshoot, and resolved hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replaced defective components when necessary.
- Planned, coordinated, and implemented network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configured, monitored, and maintained email applications or virus protection software.
- Operated master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- PC imaging
- Configured and tested computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitored network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
Operations Forecaster/Desktop Support
- Monitored the daily performance of computer systems for six call centers totaling over 300 employees.
- Answered user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Entered commands and observed system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Sat up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Installed and performed minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Maintained records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolved problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Referred major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service.
- Developed training materials and procedures, or trained users in the proper use of hardware or software.
- Conferred with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Collected and analyzed data to forecast call volume to gauge productivity.
- Utilized over 20 software programs to create reports for a variety of managers and teams.
- Structured wiring systems (fiber and copper) and Equipment room design, Digital phones, Internet Protocol phones, Voice Over Internet Protocol.
Customer Account Executive / Accounts Manager
- Trained new employees on software systems associated with credit card limit.
- Resolved escalated customer credit card complaint issues.
- Performed complex research in order to provide quality customer service.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Solicit sales of new or additional services or products.
- Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
Customer Account Executive / Help Desk Assistant
- Conducted technical training for new hires on cable transmission boxes.
- Received inbound calls from on customers' service on billing issues.
- Used Citrix XenApp daily to record tickets.
- Resolved escalated customer service issues.