Senior Service Engineer
- CNS is a service solutions provider with approximately 100 employees, providing hardware support to small and medium size companies.
- I was hired on as the only service technician in Pennsylvania and provided the hardware support to a large University (Temple) and Health Care System (4 Temple Hospitals) in the Philadelphia area, on an on - call status (with 24/7 standby).
- I assisted in pre-sales, and the growth and presence of CNS at the customer site. I was directly responsible for acquiring three additional hardware service contracts for the company.
- I also supported Cisco Networking Equipment (1600, 1700, 2600, 3600,3700, series routers) located at various Sleepy’s Retail Outlets throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey.
- My responsibilities also included support of HP high-speed line printers at other customer sites.
- I was called upon often to assist other technicians.
Computer Science Teacher
- I instructed adult students, in six and nine month, hands on courses, in preparation to pass the A+(Heath kit Developed Curriculum with hands on lab in addition to lecture) and Cisco CCNA Exams (Curriculum developed by Cisco Networking Academy).
- I kept my student retention rate at 97% average.
- My responsibilities included enhancing the course curriculum.
- I received excellent reviews and student evaluations.
- My student enrollment increased by word of mouth.
- I implemented a training course — speeding profitability.
- I was invited to teach the high school students full time, while handling the adult classes on a part time bases.
- I was enrolled and I completed a Cisco, “Train the Trainer” course, held at Montgomery County Community College, in Blue Bell, Pa.
- I started this position with a nighttime part time A+ class of nine students, and with my direct involvement after 2 years, I grew this to approximately 75 students in 4 classes.
Senior Field Engineer
- I performed hardware and software service and support in a Windows/Novell Networked environment.
- My duties included assisting the managing of a roll out project for Verizon.
- I was placed as the on-site hardware/software support engineer at Merrill Lynch.
- I was selected as a senior lead engineer on several projects.
- I was offered, and I accepted a promotion to sales representative.
- I won an Iomega nationwide sales contest, for most units sold in a quarter.
- I increased revenues at the assigned customer site (GMAC) by approximately 25%.
- I was transferred to Compucom’s office in Paulsboro, New Jersey as the lead sales rep managing three other sales reps, in charge of approximately 50 accounts.