Dedicated, decisive, resourceful leader seeks to contribute valuable experience to this position in Confidential stable working environment where I can grow professionally as well as make Confidential positive bottom line impact.
IT Infrastructure Specialist
- Technician handled the composite hardware, software, network resources and services required for the existence, operation and management of the school districts IT environment.
- Also installed and maintained Audio/Video solutions, Public Address systems, and all phone systems for the district, across all levels.
- Delivered solutions and services to all district employees, partners, and/or customers internally, deployed within owned facilities. High Security/Background check required to hold this position.
Service Delivery and Assurance Technician
- Technician working both inside and outside in all weather conditions, responsible for the installation, repair, and customer care of the all Confidential broadband services, including U - verse integrated digital TV, high speed Internet and voice services, DSL, and phone systems for commercial and residential customers.
- Worked on multiple types of Aerial and Underground Cable (25 pair to 300 pair Cables).
- Upgraded or Replaced RG59, RG6, Cat5, Cat3, and Quad inside and outside wire. Set-up Computer Networks (Wireless and Hardwired), Installed Peripheral Equipment. Face to Face customer service provided to insure VERY SATISFIED experience.
National Accounts Service Representative
- Duties for this position include account maintenance, invoice billing, monthly reconciliation, processing of account receivables, database management, researched and validated yearly contracts, and ensure compliance of contracts terms and conditions.