Accomplished Telecommunications Professional practiced in all aspects of sales, design, installation, and support of voice, data transmission and PBX switching technologies. Expert in collaborating with internal/external customers to identify requirements and design solutions with a compelling ROI. Practiced in configuration design, pricing, troubleshooting, maintenance and support management.Have installed over 120 Confidential systems and performed numerous system upgrades. Strong project management and supervisory skills, able to oversee activities of large groups of contractors and deliver quality on time. Superior training abilities authored the standard operating procedures for telephone installations and led all in - house and field training efforts. A self-starter, able to work independently or as a valued team member.
Senior Systems Analyst
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Maintain and support of the Confidential ’s 480 and 240 port Conference Bridge and IVR system.
- Engaged with vendors for new circuit installations, repair and troubleshooting of existing circuits.
- In charge of running and terminating all media in secured areas (SCIF).
- Managed and maintained the Confidential systems thru out the Confidential over 120+ receivers in multiple locations.
Senior Service Technician
- As Senior Service Technician I traveled or dialed in remotely to customer sites to troubleshoot various issues with telecommunication platforms, voice mail and various applications.
- Performed installations, system upgrades, moves and changes on a variety of Confidential platforms including the Meridian product line as well as Call Pilot, Telephony Manager, BCM 50-450 and Norstar key systems.
- Provided Confidential design engineering as required.
Field Sales Engineer
- Provided engineering and installation support for 7 Sales Executives at one of the largest independent Confidential distributors in the country.
- Served as Design Engineer configuring Confidential ’s CS1000 IP telephony and Meridian 1 platform including applications.
- Demonstrated advanced use of Confidential ’s Confidential engineering software.
- Noted for developing strong designs that met user’s needs resulting in all 7 Sales Executives being on track to exceed quota.
Systems Project Engineer
- Designed and configured Confidential ’s CS1000 IP telephony and Meridian 1 platform’s for Federal Government customers including applications.
- Coordinated and scheduled installations, upgrades, cabling infrastructure and technician time.
- Noted for completing 70 designs ranging from 200 to 1,000 telephone sets as well as equipment design, engineering and maintenance of all Confidential switches globally.
- Long Term Life Cycle Support contract.
- Reviewed detailed requirements and specifications to independently design telephone system infrastructures for various Confidential intelligence agencies.
- Provided pricing and engineering on a variety of Confidential PBX Switching systems including all Meridian Option 11C, 61C, 81C PBX and CS1000 IP platforms with multiple applications including Meridian Mail, Call Pilot, OTM, Multimedia Communication Server 5100 Meridian Integrated products and Symposium Call Center Server product lines using the Confidential engineering tool.
- Noted for completing over 200 designs ranging from 400 to 4,000 telephone sets.
Senior Field Engineer / Security Inspector
- Conducted site surveys and technical examinations of the telecommunication systems at foreign posts and Confidential to identify vulnerabilities and neutralize technical surveillance devices.
- Leveraged 25 years of Confidential Networks experience to inspect anywhere from 60 to 600 telephone sets and main system at Confidential facilities abroad.