Qualified to install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for networks including but not limited to use of these protocols: IP, EIGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP, Ethernet, Access Lists.
- Ability to monitor, analyze and troubleshoot network related problems.
- Identify security threats to a network and perform general methods to mitigate those threats.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices.
- Implement, verify, and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs and verify WAN links.
- Configure, verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANS and interswitch communications.
- Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN.
- Implement IP services to meet network requirements in an office network.
- Ability to work well with others to resolve system and/or related network concerns.
- Remedy 7.6 and 5.5 Ticketing System
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Outlook
- Bomgar Remote
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Network Operations Center Network Analyst
- Monitor day - to-day technical customer support.
- Monitor day-to-day support of the production systems.
- Insure complete 24x7x365 technical coverage for production systems and network to include escalation to a Tier 3 team.
- Interact with management to communicate project related status and issues.
- Assure adherence to operational SLA's, work plans and requirements compliance.
- Provide Service Desk support for some after hour’s calls.
- Monitor network using Whats Up Gold and NetIQ email alerts for network and server outages.
- Monitor and troubleshoot for VPN issues using Cisco Clean Access Manager.
- Create and assign trouble tickets using Remedy 7.6 and Remedy 5.5.
- Create user logins and email accounts using Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Active Directory.
- Prepare and deliver communication and notification of network outages.
- Attach, detach, or exchange LAN cabling to workstations, servers, network devices, telecommunications, and data communications equipment.