Over 4 years as a solutions - oriented IT Security Analyst with success directing a broad range of network and security initiatives to include, but not limited to Layer 2 & 3 VLAN Switching, VLAN Management, Router Management, Network VPN implementation, Vulnerability Assessmrnts, Intrusion Detection and Firewall Management. Knowledge of FISMA, Assessment & Authorization A&A, STIGs, RMF, NIST, HIPAA, PCI, OSI Model, SIEM, FIPS guidelines and instructions. Bilingual professional with fluency in French, English, and strong math analytical skills. Working experience in Project Management dealing with data and implementing innovative solutions, safeguarding company assets to successfully achieve strategic and planning goals.
- Knowledge of FISMA and FIPS Standard Guidelines to comply with federal and private agencies.
- Knowledge of CIA (Confidentiality, Integrity and Avaibility) triad.
- Disaster Recovery, Performence Monitoring and servers Fine - tuning.
- Ability performing information system security risk assessments, security control analysis, and risk mitigation to minimize security impact on system.
- Experienced in the development of security plans (SP), contingency plans, and incident response Plans.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills interacting with team members, clients and Management.
- Professional communication and technical writing skills.
Networking: LANs, WANs, VPNs, Routers, Firewalls, TCP/IP.
Vulnerability Scanning Tool: Nessus
Security Monitoring: Wireshark, Nmap
IT Security Analyst
- Monitoring and managing day-to-day IT security infrastructure.
- Processing, analyzing, and responding to staff-submitted phising emails.
- Performing vulnerability scanning on web applications and databases to identify security threats and vulnerabilities using Nessus Scanner.
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the status of information security system and directing corrective actions to eliminate or reduce risk.
- Initiating compliance and vulnerability scan request to identify and report weaknesses and potential security breaches.
- Using CVE (Common Vulnerabilities Exposures) to quickly access technical information about a specific threat.
- Verifying file integrity (SHA, MD5) and encryption (AES) of communication.
- Incidence Response steps (Preparation, Identification, Containment, Eradication, Recovery, and Lessosns learned.
- Collaborating with ISSO’s in remediating audit findings, security planning and reporting, and mitigation of security vulnerabilities are completed in a timely manner.
Junior System Administrator
- Identified and addressed OS and applications vulnerabilities.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventive maintenance and upgrades.
- Managed firewall, network monitoring and server monitoring remotely.
- Ensured that servers are in compliance with security policies.
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for preserving the CIA triad
- Installed, and upgraded software, implemented file backups, and configured systems and applications
- Multifactor authentication, NAC (Network Access Control, Mac address filtering, Access Control Lists (ACLs), Captive portal.
- EAP-TLS framework using, PKI with digital certificates for mutual authentication
- Using existing Active Directory credentials for SSO, Kerberos system ticketing for mutual authentication and authorization.
- Supporting users to connect remotely
- Troubleshooting issues using IPV4/IPV6 through ping, traceroute/tracert, netstat…
- Creating and secure virtualized infrastructure
- Creating a VMs (system virtual machine and processor virtual machine).
- Securing VMs and application containerization by using encryption and also by disabling sharing between the host OS and VM.
- Suppriming unecessary applications,
- Restricting applications (Whitelist, Blacklist).
- Using trusted OS, updates and patches, Groupe Policy Objectives (GPOs).
- Creating, modifying and deleting users acounts through ADUC (Active Directory Users and Computers) or OU (Organizational Unit).
- Creating, modifying and deleting local groups and memberships through ADUC.
- Configuring Wireless Access Point.
- Making an ethernet cable (RJ-45).