- Seeking employment as Systems Administrator, Application Support, Help Desk Support, Technical Support, and Lab Support Engineer where I can utilize my vast experience in Local Area Network (LAN), Linux and Microsoft Network environment.
- Over 10 years working experiences in Information Technology (IT) of Confidential and computer industries; 3 years with Active Directory
- Create and manage user’s accounts
- Resolve permissions and right problems
- Department application, file service, workstation and printer support
- Patching/software upgrades
- Experience in creating email accounts in Exchange Server; support Microsoft Outlook clients
- Experience in install, configure, and support Red Hate Enterprise Linux 5/6/7, CentOS 6
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP issues; resolve DNS and DHCP issues
- Create Virtual Machines Linux and Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Servers; deploy Virtual Machines from Templates
- Experience in serving as a technical and financial modeling architect within the organization
Computer Operating Systems Knowledge: Window 7/8/10, VMWare Esxi 5.5/6.5, VMWorkstation 6.5/7.0/9/12/14 , Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows NT/ 2000/2003/2008 /2012/2016 Server, Microsoft SQL 2005/2008, Norton Anti - Virus, Symantec Endpoint Protection AntiVirus, McAfee Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Microsoft NT Workstation 4.0, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft IIS, PC Anywhere 10.0, Enterprise, Novell NetWare 3/4/5 Server, Novell Client32, HP-UX (HP Unix) 10.20/11.0, Redhat Enterprise 5/6/7, Fedora Core, Turbo Linux, Nagios, and Check Point Security Software.
Hardware: Dell PowerEdge Server series, Hewlett Packard ProLiant Server DL380 Gen 7/8/9, Hewlett Packard Desktop, HP EliteBook Laptop series, Lenovo Think Pad Laptop Series, Hewlett Packard 9000/700 B Class Unix Workstations, Cisco Switches/Routers, NetScreen 10/100/1000 Firewall, Intel, SCSI Hardware, HP Plotters, Sharp series Printers, USB 2.0 and 3.0, RAID Storage, IDE/EIDE/DMA 33/66/100/133 , SATA Hardware.
Internet Protocols and Networking Skills: TCP/IP, IPX, SPX, SNMP, POP3, SMTP, SSL, SSH, FTP, HTTP, DHCP,SLP, DNS, CAT Cabling, RJ-11/45, Splitters, Base-T, Fiber Optic, T1, DSL, ISDN.
IT System Administrator
- Installation, monitoring, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and maintain system security to ensure data integrity and confidentiality in accordance with IT operating procedures.
- Install new/rebuild Windows 10 Desktop and Laptop.
- Managed support the daily operations and maintenance the Windows Servers. Adding new users and disabling Accounts in Active Directory. Install, build, and setup
IT System Administrator
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing servers such as Windows 2008R2/2012R2/2016, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, WINS, IIS, Certificate Services, and Linux workstations in the production lines.
- Install new/rebuild Virtualization Windows 2008R2/2012R2/2016 servers include Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 on Windows 2012R2 platform, Windows Server Updates Services (WSUS). Configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, NAS storages, and etc.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and application availability; reviewing systems and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and FTP file transfer.
- Work with service providers and vendors for procurement, installation, and troubleshooting as needed.
- Create, change, and delete Windows Active Directory user accounts per request. Create and maintain user and computer accounts and modify file permissions and security access list.
- Provide technical support to end users include Confidential Application software, Microsoft Office, SAP, VPN, Agile, and etc. Working with Development Team to deploy new build Windows/Linux servers their needs, include installation and configuration.
Senior Network & System Engineer
- Manage, provide support and administer complex enterprise servers for the Confidential Software Development Department Lab. The duties include providing direct support for Red Hat Linux Enterprise Servers, Windows Servers, networks, including server performance monitoring and analyzing, Windows 2000/2003/2008 R2/2012 R2 operating systems security, and Active Directory (AD) maintenance. Install, configure various distributions of Linux and Windows operating systems in a virtual machine to test whether Confidential proprietary application works on multiple operating systems.
- QA software/hardware test projects, provided design and implementation of formal software quality assurance processes and methodologies, including integration with overall development processes. Functionality, compatibility, reliability, automation, performance, security, and related testing of a variety of web-based applications, from static web sites to complex interactive web applications incorporating multiple front and back end database/web/internet technologies.
- Install, build, and setup Red Hat Enterprise 5/6/7 on Confidential Hi-Recipe/ e-Admin Application Servers and networking connectivity for Critical Dimension - Scanning Electron Microscope (CD-SEM) tools in the customer sites such as Intel, AMD, and Global Foundries company.
- Install, setup, and configures Web IIS 7.0 and ASP.NET Modules includes .NET framework 3.0 features. Create and manage IIS User accounts on a particular web site, enable Remote Management for IIS, and install and configure FTP on IIS. Provide maintenance and operations support including troubleshooting on performance issues.
- Provide maintenance and operations support including troubleshooting and resolution of Active Directory issues.
- Assist in developing, advocating, and enforcing Active Directory standards across the Confidential enterprise.
- Plan and conduct version upgrades, apply service packs, and security patches
- Perform capacity and resource planning for enterprise systems