- SUNY Empire State graduate offering a strong academic background combined with excellent experience as a systems administrator and IT network manager.
- Consistently recognized for technical and communication skills used to rapidly resolve challenging technical issues and provide innovative solutions.
- Quickly able to learn and master new technologies equally successful in both team and self-directed settings proficient in a range of systems, tools, and approaches.
- Network Manager 2012 to Current Managed day to day operations of network, systems, and voice services. Management of network and systems support staff. Provided technical leadership for the technical team and provided technical expertise and guidance for all technology related projects. Provided all technology related quotes and oversight of all procurement and maintained all vendor relationships. Maintained knowledge management and best practice standards for technical operations.
- Skills: Behavioral-Based Interviewing, Problem-Solving, Communication, Documentation, Work-Queue Management, Technology Research, Product Procurement, Vendor Relationships, Network Design Configuration, Security Assessments, Data Storage Assessments, and Project Management.
Systems and Network Administration
- Managed and maintained the organization's server systems and network infrastructure. Developed best practice, system standards, and implemented base line procedures.
- Skills: Active Directory Design and Administration, Virtualization, Platform Migrations, Data Management, VoIP Administration, O/S Patching, Backup Administration, Cisco/Extreme Network Configuration and Administration, Microsoft Server Administration, Linux Server Administration, Email Administration, Help Desk Technical Lead, Customer Request Support, ITIL, ACL Firewall and Security Gateway Appliance Administrations Astaro/Sophos .
Adjunct Professor of IT
- Adjunct instructor of five 200 level networking/server college courses in practical application environments. Instructed the MCITP Microsoft Server courses in Active Directory, Server 2008R2 Environment Administration, Server 2008R2 Network Infrastructure, and Microsoft Active Directory Design. Instructed a Linux Server/Networking course that includes, DHCP, NAT, Firewalls/IPTABLES, SAMBA, BIND DNS, Apache, basic administration, SSH, and installation.
- Skills: Course Development, Technical Instruction, Student Advisement, Student/Peer Evaluation, Communication, Presentations, Lectures, Lab Environments, and PowerPoint.
Provided server/workstation technical support to client users. Provided software technical support to PC client users. Performed hardware repairs to servers, laptops, and PC desktops. Developed software system images for desktop and laptop computers. Performed basic repairs to computers including, but not limited to, hardware repairs, virus eradication, and file system corruption repairs. o Skills: As above.
- Conducted technical troubleshooting and repair within a client-facing environment, including OS Corruption, Loss of Connectivity, Hardware Failure, and Data Recovery. Worked with clients to implement new technologies that complement or are necessitated by their lifestyles.
- Skills: Problem-Solving, Communication, Documentation, Work-Queue Management, Online Research, Personal Accountability, Innovation, Sales.
- Developed and fostered relationships with various clients on a personal level, providing services such as Software and Hardware Maintenance, Custom Builds, and Network Design.
- Skills: As above.
IT Consulting 2
- Developed and maintained relationships with various clients on a professional level, providing services such as Systems and Network Support, Disaster Recovery, and Systems/Network Infrastructure Design.
- Skills: As above.
References, Degrees, and Certifications Available Upon Request
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes