- 5+ years experience in Configuring, Testing, and Implementing Manhattan WMOS as ERP solution.
- Provided solutions to business problems by improving and leveraging functionality of existing systems or implementing new functions and applications.
- 12+ years experience in Full Life - Cycle Experience of Scoping, Analyzing, Planning, Designing, Implementing, Testing, Releasing and Maintaining Enterprise Scale Application Systems.
- Understand and Analyze business requirements and translate them into effective and efficient solutions.
- Manhattan Warehouse Management System ( WMOS 2006 )
- Enterprise Integration Services ( EIS ) and Performance Management ( PM )
- Microsoft Visual Basic .NET 2010, 2008, 2005,2003, Visual Basic 6, Visual C#, Visual C++
- Oracle 11i, 10g, 9i, 8i and SQL Server 2005, 2003
- Oracle JDeveloper, C, C++, Java, Perl
- Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office
- Hp Unix, Windows Server 2003
- Lead a team of 2 engineers and 2 consultants from Manhattan Associates to implement ERP Solution.
- Played a significant role in WMOS Configuration, Testing,, Root Cause Analysis and Issue Resolution saving the company thousands of dollars.
- Established and ImplementedBusiness Processes that leverage capabilities of Manhattan WMOSto optimize Supply Chains Efficiency.
- Recommended Solution to Technical Issues, Getting Solutions, Testing SDNs and Implementing them.
- Enterprise Integration Services ( EIS ) Integration Configuration, Testing and Implementation.
- Build Operational and KPI Reports on Performance Management and Oracle BI to aid management decisions.
- Understand business problems, set business users expectations, provide solutions within SLAs that exceed user expectations, train users on new solutions and implement solutions.
- Successfully implemented crucial applications and services for Business users and Customers.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and trouble shooting skills with available tools/resources.
- Delivered Customer Loyalty Interface with Confidential Partners which reduced interval between redeeming points and getting rewards from 3 weeks to 30 seconds and increased customer satisfaction by 20%.
- Build label and slot printing application for warehouse reducing cost and shelf labels for service stores which helped in increasing sales by 8%.
- Rolled out and trained users on Microsoft Sharepoint and Microsoft Projects which provided Content Management and helped in better managing projects and crutial resources.
- Deployed Time Attendance System which increased punctuality and reduced absentism.
- Enhanced Bugeting application of Confidential to help with Financial Mangement.
- Designed, developed and deployed solutions for Confidential using Visual Basic Dot Net, Oracle, SQL Server and Excel.
- Complete Enterprise Package for Confidential Establishment using Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Oracle.