- My ideal position is in a team atmosphere where I can apply my diverse work experience and education to a career that embraces my organizational and expert eye for detail while enhancing the company’s productivity and integrity.
- Expert communicator between internal and external customers to ensure efficient flow of paperwork in compliance with all contract requirements.
- Responsible for the approval and release of drawing packages and documents for construction detailing department, given to customers, erectors and sub - contractors.
- In charge of posting, printing, filing, and electronically storing, transmitting and dispersing drawings for both perspective and current projects.
- Maintains RFI and Drawing Logs by project and ensures that all submittals and inquiries are returned and/or answered in a timely manner
- Assists the Detailing Department to ensure that customers have the most updated set of drawings available, as quickly as possible.
- Assists the estimator to ensure all drawings necessary for bids are forwarded to necessary vendors/subcontractors with Letters of Transmittal.
- Follow-up with contractors to assure scheduling needs are met.
- Downloads and posts vendor/sub-contractor drawings as necessary
- Maintains FTP site to ensure all contracted jobs are moved from perspective folders to current job folders.
- Efficiently unloaded supply trucks as per time requirements.
- Processed all incoming products via scanner.
- Created product presentations.
- Diligent member of the workplace safety team.
- Organized awareness events for safety.
- Imported points into AutoCAD 2009 Civil 3D for site layout drawings.
- Verified underground utilities using RS8000.
- As a member of various Safety Committees, organized plant wide events for safety awareness.
- Assisted in the creation and implementation of preventative maintenance procedures using the CMMS software.
- Assisted Engineering staff in the preparation of client meetings with reports and presentations in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.