- Infrastructure experience in Active Directory, Registry, and Group Policy.
- Debugging, Unit Testing, Integration.
- SQL/PL SQL Database HTML XML CSS PHP Java C++ PowerShell.
- Windows 2012 R2 server and tools.
- IP, TCP, LAN, VPN, Telecom network.
- VMWare, Citrix, VDI.
- Administrator knowledge in Office 365, SharePoint, Azure, and MDM.
Confidential, Warren, MI
- Consulted with business leaders to plan, design, install, configure and maintain technology solutions that supports the local business needs.
- Worked with multiple vendors throughout the development cycle to deploy software solutions and merge, separate, and create centralized servers to satisfy the emerging market projects.
- Worked with PMs to complete Domain, Server and EMR migration projects followed by after care support.
- Analyzed infrastructure flaws and presented current and potential problems to leadership, submitted change requests in ServiceNow to correct all infrastructure problems and conflicted group policies.
- Administrated company SharePoint sites among departments including IT then provided tailored end user technical training and documentations. Escalated L3 problems to SharePoint developers.
- Performed Win10 feature updates to 1803 for over 500 workstations using SCCM and other remote tools like Bomgar. Provided all users customized documents on the important features added.
- Created multiple Windows 10 Images for field technicians using Macrium to repurpose and image HP and Dell devices throughout the enterprise, each version consisted of different features and settings that worked accordingly with each market.
- Documented and created inventory database for all users and their assigned machines using AD.
- Created workarounds for users who needed restricted access to FileZilla SFTP to upload audit documents using Microsoft Flow while keeping compliance in mind.
- Performed numerous performance and security testing on windows features for users with network shared drives problems and discovered flaws then corrected after submitting change requests.
- Implemented user permission changes using NetApp, and other related workstation local group policies.
- Analyzed multiple issues with network authentication and connectivity problems using Wireshark and submitted change requests to the appropriate team to approve and apply changes.
- Improved user experience in Citrix applications by heavily testing multiple PCs to identify the root cause to frozen sessions, applied all changes while keeping best practices in mind.
- Administrated devices in MobileIron, created Knox device policies including kiosk mode for multiple teams and controlled updates on weekly to monthly basis.
- Deployed devices across the market including Windows and mobile platforms.
- Produced and maintained existing documentation including Agile technical guides (e.g., admin procedures, ServiceDesk SLAs, and other related documents.)
- Worked with multiple Helpdesks from different markets to address and resolve escalated P1 incidents.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Office 365 services and support.
- Troubleshoot and resolved escalated issues with user access to cloud services.
- Contributed to improvement of business processes and workflow.
- Assisted with user management for Azure and third - party services like ServiceNow and Sophos.
- Problem Management, identified potential issues affecting multiple users, created action plans and processes to resolve issues with minimal impact.
- Analyzed daily user activity on SharePoint. Maintained records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity and customized site for company purposes.
- Provided training and informational sessions to teach employees how to use SharePoint.
- Maintained organizational units in AD and managed user security with group policy updates.
- Assisted with SCCM troubleshooting, GUI, user groups, and application deployment.
- Provided Microsoft Intune and Mobile Iron troubleshooting and support.
- Administrated role in security by working closely with to implement new policies pertaining to HITRUST and HIPAA regulations.
- Facilitated information gathering sessions and provided functional documentation for solutions.
- Researched and reviewed literature and current practices relevant to complex problem resolution or assigned projects.
- Worked closely with application support team for project work and support/maintenance.
Application Support Specialist
Confidential, Rochester Hills, MI
- Diagnosed and resolved problems for field technicians while explaining complicated processes in a non-technical language.
- Analyzed product performance to identify problems and suggested recommendations to improve and enhance processes by collecting feedback and creating short surveys for all users and technicians.
- Tested data and its integrity among various sources to improve workflow and reduce lag time.
- Worked with the ‘Training & Documentation’ group to develop, coordinate, and conduct training programs for field personnel.
- Monitored SharePoint software for any glitches or problems and escalated all issues to support team.
- Assisted with application deployment and patching by streamlining processes to modify GPO, Registry and other PC optimization methods.
- Provided product and application support by creating a knowledgebase for current and future employees while working closely with engineers during software development cycles.
- Provided proper product recommendation and software configuration to resolve problems encountered in the field
- Applications supported:
Confidential, Southfield, MI
- Configuration of backup network servers, support and maintain user account information in active directory.
- Performed numerous software upgrades, identified problems, diagnosed causes and determined corrective actions for end users in different departments.
- POE Security Cameras installation with Remote Access setup.
- Built and setup servers and workstations with its required operating systems and applications.
- Remotely maintained workstations and servers and setup automatic backup to the cloud.
- Assisted with developing the company's main website and mobile applications by working effectively with the design team.
- Modified existing software to correct errors, upgrade interfaces to improve performance.
- Coordinated and conducted end user training sessions as needed.
- Assisted network groups when on site as necessary.
- Performed cabling connections and organized wire closet as needed.
- Performed other technical duties as requested.
Confidential, Novi, MI
- Engaged with customers using selling skills to provide satisfactory solutions.
- Simplified complex technology for users to understand and see unique value.
- Worked with the sales team to explain Microsoft services and technology to help achieve higher business goals.
- Performed diagnostics and recommended repairs in a timely fashion.
- Set up new devices and configured them based on customer preferences.
- Swaped out nonfunctional parts from devices with upgraded components.
- Provided onsite support services like PC setup, virus removal, data recovery and premium network setup.
- Performed other store duties as needed like inventory, assist other departments with sales or product knowledge, and Asset Protection.