- Experienced systems/network technician with significant communications and technical control experience.
- Skilled in troubleshooting complex software and hardware problems.
- Effective team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal listening and presentation skills.
- Self - motivated professional, independent decision maker, minimum supervision.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, leadership, management and problem solving, documentation of procedure, familiar with bureaucratic criteria and procedure improvements.
- Solid background in Information Technology with over twelve years of experience.
- Ability to manage and organize projects and work force to meet the deadline, while staying calm under pressure
- Focused, detail-oriented, optimum usage of resources, and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Adaptable and enjoy new challenges
- Excellent customer relationship and satisfaction.
Networking Essentials: HTML, DOS 6.2, Flash 5, Front Page 2000, Administering Windows NT 4.0, Supporting Windows NT 4.0 Core Technologies, Supporting Windows NT Server 4.0 Enterprise
Technologies: Internetworking MS TCP/IP on Windows NT 4.0
IBM: PC Basics (RXW01 and MXW01), Warranty (RXW02 and ZRXW02), Mobile Systems (RTC01, RTC02 and RTC03), ThinkPad Basics (ZRTC01), Desktop Systems (RDC01 and RDC02 and ZRDC01), Server xSeries - (MEW01), Accredited Platform Specialist (APS) - How to do business with CPQ (010-916), APS - Desktop (010-918), APS - Portable (010-919)
Network Support Specialist
Accountant, Administrator and Technical Support
- Excellent Customer Service and Helpdesk support through phone, e-mail, fax, and in-person
- Skilled at diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of desktop, laptop, and network connectivity hardware and software in-house and field service
- Consulting customers regarding antivirus, firewalls, patches, drivers, service packs and security issues
- Extensive experience and troubleshooting with DOS, Windows 95, 98,NT, 2000,XP, Vista, and 7 installation, update patches, Internet browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, Firefox) and Mac OS
- Proficiency in Windows Server 2000, 2003, and 2008, Exchange server administration, MS Office suite
- Monitoring, maintaining and configuring Servers (Exchange, File and Print, Citrix, and Database) and Workstations for hardware/software and application issues
- Software, Hardware, and LAN/WAN network setup and TCP/IP configuration, Active Directory user and computer management, MS Exchange Server, E-mail protocols SMTP, POP, and IMAP, SQL server, Citrix and VPN remote connection and configuration, Novell GroupWise, installation and configuration of OS, Application programs and periodical updates and upgrades, Wireless Network and Blue Tooth, SAN, Printers, and Peripherals, Switches, Routers and Firewalls, Barracuda Anti-Spam administration
- Administering Network security policy and access control on server and router, firewall configuration
- Veritas BackupExec, restore and configuration, data retrieval from crashed OS, verification and recovery
- Communicating with hardware and software Tech Support - vendor interaction to keep Hardware and Software up-to-date
- Preparation of work order, dispatching technicians to sites, summarizing reports and RMA activity
- Keeping equipment inventory, purchasing parts and computers from different vendors
- Documentation on servers, workstations and peripherals, hardware and software changes
- Customer satisfaction calls and follow-up on contract and non-contract clients