- Certified Microsoft Azure Architect Technologist
- Experienced Windows Azure Cloud Computing, Management and Automation.
- Cybersecurity Assessment and Authorization, Risk Management and Critical Thinking
- CBRN Specialist, A Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Specialist.
- Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations level Certified.
Confidential - Maryland
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure Development, Azure app service, web application, Storage, Azure SQL Database and Virtual Machines.
- Architect, planning and implementation of Azure cloud solutions that guarantee availability, scalability and high performance.
- Networking, Virtualization, Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Data Management, Budgeting, and Governance of cloud resources.
- Azure Active Directory management, security,user access, role creation,compliance and identity governance.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure applications ( Compute instances, Storage, resourse groups, SQL Servers, Load balancers, Traffic manager, and other cloud services ) focusing on Fault tolerance, auto scaling and High availability
- Migration of Infrastructure from Enterprise Datacenter to Public cloud
- Infrastructure Assessment, cost saving estimation, sizing and dependencies analysis.
- Maintaining the usage of cloud services and Implementing cost-saving strategies
- Ensuring Critical systems are monitored, stays healthy, automated and designed to autoscale when needed to keep optimal performance.
- Management, configuration and resolution of Domain name services using Azure DNS.
- Automation of Azure cloud service using Powershell Integrated Scriptimg Environment.
- Maintaining data integrity by Implementing proper Acess control for cloud services by setting up correct access types, roles, groups with granular level permissions.
- Strategizing a recovery plan to compensate for possible downtime or failure scenerios (Multi Zone Replication, Standby Database).
Confidential - Frederick, Maryland
Instrumentation & Control Technician
- Routine Calibration and validation of laboratoty and production equipments .
- Preventive maintenance and repair of GMP and Non-GMP instruments and equipment (Flow, Pressure, Temperature, PH etc.)
- Involve in evaluation of instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- Troubleshooting and configuration of smart instruments using the Hart Communicator
- Used tools and software (BMS, PCS, HMI etc.) required to resolve equipment and process issues.
- Measuring Levels, Pressures, temperatures, flows and analytical process.
- Reviews operator’s manuals and other established guidelines; ensures equipment and information systems are operated in accordance with established guidelines
- Knowledge in communication protocols like Hart, Device Net, Foundation Fieldbus and Modbus .