- AWS cloud architect with expertise in IT disciplines, DevOps tools, network engineering, automation, designing and migrating applications to the cloud with secure high availability, scalability and elasticity.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting and supporting IT applications, networks and management systems.
- Additional skills in software programming specializing in automation, testing, fault isolation and failure analysis scripts.
- A collaborative team player who seeks out diverse points of view and trains, coaches and mentors’ peers to develop processes that increase operations’ efficiency and effectiveness.
Languages: EXPECT TCL, JAVA, JSON, MS Visual Basic, XML, Python, Bash, C, C++, and SQL.
Protocols: LAN/WAN, 802.1ag, ATM, BGP, Ethernet, EOAM, ERPS, IGMP, IPV4, IPsec, IPV6, ISIS, LACP, LDP, MPLS, LDAP, MPLS - TE, MSTP, OSPF, PWES, RADIUS, RIP, RVT, RSVP-TE, SYNC-E, TCP/IP, Y.1731, VLAN, VPLS
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINIX, Red Hat, VxWorks, Windows, VAX/VMS OS.
Test Equipment: JDSU, Spirent, N2X, INIS and Digital LightWave.
Applications: HP NNMi and HPNA, NetBrain, CAPM, Cisco ACS, PagerDuty, Spunk, Docker and ISE, Cisco CUCM and Oracle database, IBM RFT, Clearcase, IBM Rational Requisite Pro, Doors, HP OpenView, Salesforce, Telenium NMS, MetroWatch EMS, Confidential 7194 EMS, Confidential INM 8000, Any connect VPN, Solar Winds, Mibble, Confidential TNMS and many more.
Network Data Ops Spec
- Implementation of MACD operations on the following management systems: HPNA, NNMI, NetBrain, eHealth, ACS, ISE and CAPM on Confidential ’s +20K device network.
- Automated and streamlined 17K MACD operations that reduced request completion times from months to less than 24-hours and ensure high quality and availability standards via system configuration, authentication and accurate device representation within enterprise monitoring tools.
- Orchestration of devices being decommissioned due to Datacenter exits and migrating to AWS cloud computing, which eliminated the generation of critical nuisance alarms to NOC personnel on support pager systems.
- Creation and Migration of operational documentation and processes from Microsoft Office to G Suite.
- Used Kabana to assist Engineers with troubleshooting Firewall and ACL problems with required management protocols to expedite device monitoring deployments.
- Production support with versioning of automation scripts in GitHub.
- Implement complete application development cycle from Sandbox, Implementation, QA to Production environments.
- Transformed sales orders into custom authentication applications.
- Tailored XML Scripts and performed software builds to meet customer design requirements.
- Supported customer efforts to test, train and troubleshoot their applications to our systems.
Lead Senior Engineer
- Swiftly resolved customers escalated technical incidents on hardware, software and network management systems.
- Programed scripts to correct a production software defect on 10,000 modules in a live network without a traffic hit.
- Designed, validated and demonstrated G.8031; G8032; MPLS-TE; RVT; VLAN; PWES and RFC2544 network solutions that generated millions in hardware, software and support sales.
- Performed System Application Testing on newly implemented device features to resolve defects that improve product quality.
- Designed, procured and executed feasibility studies that generated millions in new sales.
Technical Support Engineer
- Designed and supported complex LAN/WAN L2 switching networks for global telecom providers and their customers.
- Provided 24x7 phone and onsite global customer support to resolve network and management systems issues.
- Created data analysis scripts that reduced the generation of customer Root Cause Analysis reports by 90%.
- Lead multivendor network outage bridges to quickly resolve and restore traffic.
- Documented problems in CTS, JIRA and Salesforce case ticketing systems for internal and external customers.
- Designed and executed test plans to resolve a critical software defects in a customer’s networks.