- IT professional with four years of experience in data management and system support.
- BA in Management Information Systems, currently working toward a MS in Computer Science.
- Known for being able to communicate effectively, accomplish goals on time, paying attention to detail and being efficient.
- Employs experience and knowledge to ensure optimal and secure IT systems.
Languages: Java, C++, Visual Basic
Web Development: HTML, MS FrontPage
Applications: MS Office, Project, Visio
Databases: MS Access, Oracle, SQL
Confidential, Tuxedo, MD
System Administrator Assistant
- Maintain and troubleshoot mobile wireless connections for 17 motor coaches.
- Assist Goldline staff with workstation setup, upgrade and low level system support.
- Ensure that all mobile devices and cell phones are configured correctly.
- Prioritize all technical issues at DC location and relay information to System or Software Administrator if required.
- Work closely with System Administrator to diagnose network issues at MD location.
Certified On - Site Resident Technician
- Perform hardware and software installations and upgrades to increase speed and performance of customer computer systems.
- Remove viruses and malware from customer PC's to ensure system security.
- Perform data transfers, back-ups and system recoveries.
- Assist customers in determining the best product and service solutions for their needs.
- Perform on-site troubleshooting, diagnostic and system set up services.
- Work closely with sales team to meet sales standards.
- Work with other technicians to ensure completion of work orders within approved turnaround time.
- Researched and analyzed plans, providers, pharmacy benefit managers and suppliers to ensure current and accurate databases.
- Decoded Bin and Group data with plans to increase granularity and ensure accuracy.
- Resolved inconsistencies in data through the use of managed care tools and databases.
- Communicated with providers to research new / additional plan changes and effectively integrated this information to up to date and accurate databases.
- Expedited completion of client deliverables such as the creation of Medicare D database to assist clients in marketing and decision making.