- Product management professional with experience in product conception, specification and go - to-market launch for enterprise, SaaS software solutions and hardware products.
- Practiced at client interfacing on projects and extracting voice of customer toward making key new product feature decisions.
- Experienced digital product owner using Agile software SDLC practices and tools including AHA road mapping, JIRA, CA Agile (Rally) and Confluence.
- Knowledge and experience across several areas including, industrial asset inspections, e-commerce, video security systems, transportation real-time passenger information systems, IoT, unified communications management and telecom (network services, infrastructure and semiconductors).
- Excellent at facilitating software development process collaborating with engineering by defining user experience UX and workflow
- Experience leading product teams and contributing individually and requirements with clear acceptance criteria while managing feature set backlog grooming
- Ability to provide collateral, content and critical market research to marketing and sales for product promotion
- Experienced at planning API system integrations necessary for applications including functions for inspection systems, work order, SAP/EAM asset management and field service scheduling.
- Experience working with data science AI teams defining use case specific analytics solutions.
- Proficient at defining prioritized product road maps for new products or software releases.
- Familiar with launching new portfolios including multi-cloud (AWS, Azure) SaaS platforms.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Director Digital Product Management/Sr. Product Owner
- Develop and launch digital inspection SaaS platform and applications for Confidential involving drone based inspection, digital 3D model building, data analysis/tagging/mapping, image analytics and reporting.
- Lead the product management efforts and also contributed individually as digital product owner developing, prioritizing and clarifying epic/initiatives/features/stories for sector-specific applications.
- Collaborate with engineering in planning development of micro-services based SaaS infrastructure using multiple cloud platforms (CloudFoundry/Predix, Limelight, AWS).
- Align solution features across use cases for Oil & Gas, Power, Aviation and Transportation to define core requirements and common data, UI’s and application work flows.
- Conduct regulatory compliance research and develop reporting system for Oil & Gas assets.
- Oversee development of persona based platform with sector relevant work flow, dashboards, KPIs, and asset inspection work order planning.
- Assist in defining AI features for orchestrating of micro-services for data set tagging, defect or object classification and model .
- Define inspection results reviewer module with optimized UI/UX incorporating 3D model visualization and navigation (using Cesium) along with layered network risk maps.
- Work closely with executives and department heads to develop successful go-to-market programs.
- Plan, rationalize and prioritize all product features within Agile environment, provide product specialization, demonstration, content for technical writing, search and reporting engine.
- Manage all regulatory compliance research in order to develop compliant solution set.
- Develop integration project plans with Confidential APM and ServiceMax cloud offerings.
Sr. Product Manager
- Specify features for e-commerce self-service web site for ordering and configuration.
- Perform customer demos and technical presentations for partners and end customers.
- Drive product definitions and requirements balancing business and customer needs with competencies, prioritize feature builds.
- Go to market activities including case study development, develop ordering guide, business and technical presentations, digital assets/web support.
- Specify features and user stories for multiple software development scrum teams (Rally/CA Agile).
- Drive the product life cycle and work with sales and marketing on go-to-market strategy.
- Maintain the product roadmap, communicate product status, key issues and launch plans to organization senior management, Engineering, Sales, Operations and Marketing.
Sr. Product Manager
- Manage development of new transit hybrid network video solutions Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server Express, Silverlight, .NET & Linux.
- Specify feature set for NVR embedded software, digital signage, client and enterprise video content management software, wireless backhaul automation and AWS cloud service offering.
- Product lifecycle management using Oracle Agile software and workflow for BOM, costing, pricing and parts management.
- Requirements specified for development of enhanced video notification system, integrations using API restful service, audit trail, video metadata tagging and retention and asset tracking.
- Responsible for developing requirements, features road map, business cases, pricing models, competitive analysis, product launch deliverables and sales collateral for channel and global sales.
- Developed and executed plans for expansion into global markets, trained channel partners.
Confidential, Woodbury, NY
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- Product Owner and evangelist for new digital signage and Infotainment e-commerce ad solution with SaaS cloud and premise based video content and ad management software suite.
- Responsible for creating business cases, RFP compliance and developing proposal responses.
- Responsible for real time passenger information (BusTime) software product geared for web and developed new mobile BusTime application.
- Work closely with software team developing and clarifying application requirements (features, user stories & backlog grooming).
- Analyzed competitive markets’, managed product feature road maps and AVL software integration.
- Created new applications using geo-fencing and location based ad content (Four Winds software).
Confidential, Shelton, CT
Director Product Marketing
- Assisted in development and prioritizing of multimedia home gateway offering for cable companies and blockchain powered collaboration and integration platform.
- Helped specify decentralized collaboration and integration platform (DCP) for collaboration among disperse multi location software team members.
- Solution allows to create, collaborate, verify and negotiate traditional and digital contracts including Smart Contracts.
Confidential, Shelton, CT
Director Product Management/ Sr. Product Marketing Manager
- Launched five key flagship products globally during tenure.
- Drove product management and marketing initiatives for telecom semiconductors and system board electronics geared for transport OEM’s and their carrier clients.
- Direct sales responsibility for select North American tier one OEMs.
- Developed and managed sales and marketing staff as well as Manufacturer’s Representatives.
- Product marketing and launch of integrated circuits for transport infrastructure OEM’s globally including Ethernet/Fibre Channel over SONET, Carrier Ethernet and HDMI products.
- Responsible for complete management of life cycle of portfolio for transport markets
- Developed product business cases and pricing models, produced product launch material.
- Conducted market research using research organizations including DataQuest, RHK & Cahners.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Data Network Sales Engineer
- Successful role in presales engineering of multi-vendor networking equipment and services including routing, LAN switching, multiplexors, NMS software and video conferencing to Fortune 1000 customers.