- To pursue a challenging position where there is a scope to learn, develop my ideas, and utilize my experience for the project as well as to improve myself.
- 4+ years of experience in area of Software design, development and implementation of Automotive embedded systems.
- Extensive programming skills in Embedded C/C++ on 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Extensive Automotive domain knowledge (Autosar, Diagnostics, Battery management, Hybrid vehicles).
- Good hands on experience in firmware development for memory devices, sensors, actuators, displays.
- Experience in Control software development & testing.
- Experience in system testing of infotainment.
- Experience in IBM DOORSs, MISRA QAC tool.
- Hands on experience in using IDE’s - Microsoft Visual Studio -2010, Eclipse
- Hands on experience with INCA, Lauterbach
- Experience in CAN analysis tools like Vector-CANalyzer, CANoe
- Experience in embedded communication protocols - CAN, LIN, SPI, UDS.
- Experience on Diagnostic trouble code(DTC) configuration and DTC validation by using CAN analyzer.
- Knowledge and experience of AUTOSAR, ISO 14229 and ISO26262.
- Experience in Design and implementation of I/O drivers for various sensor inputs (analog and pulsed output types) and PWM output drivers.
- Experience of working with cross compilers, debuggers, emulators.
- Experience in MATLAB Simulink and M-scripting.
- Experience in all phases of software development as per CMMI-L5 standard, V model
- Experience with Static Analyzer tools (QAC) for compliance to MISRA standards.
- Experience of working with configuration Management tools such as ClearCase, SVN.
Programming Languages: C, Python, CAPL, PLC Programming
Software: Vector Tools CANoe, CANAlyzer
Hardware: Vector VN1600, CAN Case XL, CAN Card, Lauterbach trace32.
Version Control: SVN, Clear Case, Clear Quest.
Communication Protocols: CAN, J1939, SPI, UDS, LIN
Diagnostic Protocols: UDS (ISO-14229), KWP2000 (ISO-14230)
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE systems engineer
- Over the Air tracking and monitoring of CAN signals, and DID’s
- Generate requirement specifications for diagnostic identifiers.
- Develop and create test cases for System and UAT testing.
- Generate traceability matrices to ensure that all the requirements are covered by the test cases.
- Experience on Diagnostic Identifiers(DID) configuration using Candela studio and Geny tools
- Interacted with the developers and SMEs for resolving the issues or getting more clarification
- Analyzing the warranty issues and generate requirements to zero down the warranty spend.
- Worked in Agile Methodologie
- Used CANoe for validating the Diagnostic Identifiers.
- Worked on GIT, Jira and Confluence.
- Used VSEM for Requirement management.
Embedded systems developer
- Implemented/Modified LIN driver and LIN TP modules as per customer requirements.
- Implemented/Modified UDS services($34,$35,$36,$37) in Boot loader for Reprogramming Application software.
- Exposure on UDS(ISO 14229-1) NRC responses.
- Implemented/ Modified following device drivers (ADC, Watch Dog Timer).
- Involved in the Preparation of Software Requirement specification for Bootloader functionality.
- Involved in Fixing the MISRA C violations for the LIN bootloader.
- Involved in the process of test plan preparation and functional testing of bootloader.
- Used Vector LIN Analyzer for validation of diagnostic services and LIN messages.
Embedded systems developer
- Developing AUTOSAR Basic software (BSW) MCAL layer by using EB Tresos.
- Developing AUTOSAR Operating system (OS) software by using ETAS RTA OS configuration tool and EB Tresos.
- Developed/Modified software for CSB (cell sensing board) module which is responsible for monitoring Battery cell voltages, currents and Temperatures.
- Implemented Loss of COMM fault monitoring diagnostics, Over Voltage diagnostics and Over Temperature diagnostics.
- Implemented UDS services for reading ECU Diagnostic Related information.
- Implementation of UDS services ($2F I/O Control for sensors and actuators and $22 Read DID information, $14 & $19 clear & read DTC information)
- Configured AUTOSAR BSW components (DCM, DEM, COM, PDUR, CANTP, OS and NVM, EE) through AUTOSAR EB Tresos.
- Knowledge on DTC configuration parameters(DTC Num, Status byte, Operation cycle, Monitoring conditions, Debounce and healing counters)
- Importing .ODX file in CAN analyzer and Validation of DTC’s and DID’s by using $19 service and $22 service.
- Working knowledge Candela Studio and .ODX files for validating UDS services.
- Developed BSM module Power up and power down routines.
- Implementing HWIO CAN drivers as per customer requirement.
- Involved in programming on MPC5777C (32-Bit)
- Implemented LIN drivers for communication between MPC5777C and LIN slaves (coolant Pump).
- Requirements and test procedure updates in DOORS.
- Involved in Code Reviews and Functional Testing.
- Constructive knowledge sharing among the team.
Embedded systems developer
- Requirement analysis and requirement review with customer (OEMs)
- Functional design of the customer specification
- Working on AUTOSAR application layer.
- Model based function and software development (using Mat lab auto code generation as well as manual C coding).
- Perform static code analysis.
- Develop unit level and system level test cases.
- Develop the scripts to automate the test case execution.
- Integration of modules.
- Generate code from MATLAB Simulink and integrate the same into project.
- Perform SIL, MIL, HIL and PIL testing.
- Validating UDS diagnostic services using Vector CANAlyzer, CANoe tool.
- Perform system testing using closed loop system (Lab Car), INCA and ECU