Controls Technician /Engineer
- Design of HVAC and Automatic Systems
- Preparation of proposals, pricing, part specifications and submittals Custom programming to meet engineers requirements
- Improvement and retrofit of existing systems
- Design/Build control solutions for HVAC and Automatic Systems Service , troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
Senior Service Technician
- Engineering and Design of HVAC and Automatic Systems Preparation of submittals
- Service, preventative maintenance, improvement and retrofit of existing systems
Lead Metasys Systems Technician II
- Load system level software
- Perform point to point commissioning and calibration of all end devices
- Verify sequence of operations of systems such as chiller plants, hot water systems, Air Handling units,VAV's, etc.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and commissioning reports including as-builts Build Databases, Graphics, Complex Interlocks and Schedules
- Customer training, communication with third party vendors and clients
Perform start-up, commissioning, tests and troubleshooting of equipment of a small electronics company
- Custom design, electrical and mechanical assembly of major system components of SemiTouch, family of stencil/screen printers for Surface Mount Technology SMT
- Improved quality of production process diagnosed problem areas, proposed and implemented solutions.
- ASI Controls Engineering Course, OPC server, ASI Expert Metasys Extended Architecture, Metasys PMI
- DX9100 Controller Advanced Engineering CCT ,SCT and other configuration tools
- Algorithmic Languages Computer Architectures Software Design
- Computer Engineering, etc. OSHA Certified
Technical/ Computer Skills:
- Troubleshooting , testing and commissioning of equipment Control System Graphic Screens Developing
- Electrical Circuits Design and Implementation, Computer Assembly Metasys PMI, Metasys Ext. Architecture, HVAC-PRO etc.
- DELTA controls, Carrier Comfort Manager, ASI Controls, TRANE Controls Microsoft Visio, Word , Excel , Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP and Vista
- Turbo Pascal, Assembler Programming. Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw Computer Assembly
Additional Information: References available upon request. Authorized to work in the US for any employer. Experience working in a team environment. Languages spoken: English, German, Russian, Bulgarian.