- Technical professional with strong customer service skills. Self - motivated and confident in making independent decisions. Adaptable to new systems and methods. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A+, MCP Certified.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Citrix.
Software: Windows Operating Systems (Win 8, XP, Vista, NT, 2000), MS O ffice Suites, Unix, Linux, Acrobat, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, SMS, Win Install, Peregrine, Remedy, Frame Maker, Exceed, Market Data applications (Bloomberg, Reuters, Cars, Bridge, etc), Extra, Auto Sys Job Scheduler, Veritas Net- Backup, Vantive, Altiris, Virtual Tech, Cisco’s HP Net Ranger, HD Encryption - Pointsec, Sametime
Hardware: D esktop PCs (Compaq, HP, Dell and Compatibles), Printers Local/Networked), Rack/Standalone Servers, Laptop, PDAs, and handheld devices.
PROTOCOLS: TCP/IP, OSI, Frame Relay, X.25, RIP, OSPF, ISDN, and other LAN/WAN protocols
Network Repair Technician
- Worked within the architecture of wireless voice/data networks to troubleshoot and resolve service impairments in roaming, transport services, faults, translations, and other voice/data network elements
- Correlated customer complaints with network performance to resolve service impacting conditions.
- Troubleshoot and resolved customers’ issues by engaging internal and external resources; providing accurate and timely documentation of actions.
- Also identify efficiencies to reduce cycle time in resolving customer troubles; interfacing with vendors/carriers to ensure that defects in software or hardware is corrected.
- Utilize reporting, access and troubleshooting tools (Remedy trouble ticketing, Xpercom and SANE), Lucent, Nortel, Compaq HLRs, and Motorola databases.
- Proficient in analyzing and interpreting complex voice/data platform messages
- Gather, troubleshoot, and analyze complex call processing, routing, and translations issues.
Desktop/Application Support Specialist
- Successfully completed various projects like rolling out desktop computers and laptops used ghosting to build workstations/laptops
- Compiled the database application for transitioning from Remedy to Digital Workflow process.
- Migrated Netscape thunderbird mail to Outlook 2007
- Provided support for scientists and technicians working in the laboratories
- Assisted users with using the Resource Scheduler (for meetings and resource reservations) in Outlook 2007. Converted and setup Non - Person Mail Accounts and profiles.
- Provide desk-side and over the phone application and hardware support for the clients both locally and internationally.
- Utilized remote access tools like Netware s Console One, PC Anywhere, Net Meeting, SMS and Timbuktu to remotely assist and resolve users issues.
- Provided support for remote and Field clients with blackberry and other handheld devices.
- Resolved users login account and other access issues using Active Directory.
Application Readiness Analyst
- Researched applications for testing and packaging in Windows Vista and Citrix platforms.
- Track and communicate with the application owners to determine compatibility with Vista/Citrix in the new Standard Operation Environment (SOE), and also arranged for the application to be packaged for users benefit.
- Work with Engineers nationwide and overseas to test and verify applications in a Virtual Machine environment.
- Setup and hosted test schedules and provide support for users and Engineers.
- Utilized Remote Desktop to assist and resolve common desktop/application issues.
- Conferred with management on Project planning and progress.
- Worked with Project Managers/System Analysts to coordinate timely and successful completion of migrations.