- 8+ years of experience in IT industry and expertise as AWS DevOps Engineer, Linux Programming Developer, build engineer and release management, automation software configuration management (SCM), Deploying Applications through Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) and Managing Cloud Services like amazon web services, google cloud platform.
- Experienced in working on infrastructure platform for the application deployment which involves the services from amazon web services (AWS) like EC2, EBS, VPC, RDS, API Gateway, AWS lambda, elastic container registry and elastic Kubernetes services for frontend, backend and container orchestration of the web application.
- Experienced in working on the services from Google Cloud Platform(GCP), for developing the infrastructure of the applications like e - commerce web application and serverless applications, migrating the on-prem data to google cloud platform, managing the data which is secure and scalable and containerizing the application with the help of services like computer engine, virtual machines, app engine, storage bucket, Big query, data catalog, cloud storage, firebase, google container registry and google Kubernetes engine.
- Experienced in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) on Azure VM’s to manage the containers created by PCF. Used Docker for deployment containers and push the code to Azure Cloud.
- Responsible for OpenStack project core infrastructure including code review, continuous integration systems, and developer tools and OpenStack Multi-node Installation, Configuration and Administration.
- Expert in various Azure services like Compute (Web Roles, Worker Roles), Caching, Azure SQL, NoSQL, Storage, and Network services, Azure Active Directory (AD), API Management, Scheduling, Azure Auto Scaling, and PowerShell Automation.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Managing the Monitoring tools like Splunk and Nagios for Resource Monitoring.
- Experienced in working on container orchestration of the application deployment using the tools like docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in working in configuration tools like Chef and Puppet for Developing roles to automate the services related to deployment.
- Experienced in working on designed and implemented fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment by using Ansible playbooks, Ansible Tower and Modules.
- Automated setting up server infrastructure for the DevOps services, using Ansible, shell and Python scripts.
- Extensively worked on Artifact ory and Nexus Repository Managers to deploy software built through Jenkins Build Jobs.
- Experienced in experienced in writing both scripted pipelines using groovy script and declarative pipeline using the Jenkins interface for the Continues Integration using the tools like Jenkins and bamboo
- Proficient in using Build Automation tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and working knowledge on other build tools like make file.
- Experience in administering, deploying and managing RedHat, Ubuntu and CentOS Servers.
- Expertise in Terraform for building, changing, versioning infrastructure and collaborate the automation of AWS Infrastructure via Terraform and Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT Hub, Subversion (SVN) and TFS on Linux and Windows platforms.
- Worked with different Bug tracking tools like JIRA, Rally, Remedy, HP Quality Center.
- Configured Node Js express applications in production and pre-production environment by Configuring with Nginx and Ansible Web Servers.
Programming languages: C, Java, SQL
Scripting Languages: Shell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Groovy
Versioning tools: SVN, GITHUB, Bitbucket
Automation tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, Terraform
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Configuration Management Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
Databases: MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle and MongoDB, DynamoDB
Virtualization: VMware, vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, splunk
Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, PCF, Open stack
Bug Tracking tools: Bugzilla, Atlassian JIRA, Remedy, ServiceNow
Repository Manager: Nexus, JFrog Artifactory
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Nginx, JBoss, Web Sphere
Operating Systems: LINUX, Unix, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows.
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
- Built Continuous integration pipelines using Jenkins as a frontend and Concourse for continuous deployment to local staging and test environments and to production environments on-demand, using a combination of GIT, Docker, AWS tools, and shell scripting.
- Collaborating with various teams in gathering requirements and suggesting infrastructure solutions based on necessity and financial constraints.
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process and facilitate migration to a Continuous Deployment/Continuous Integration approach.
- Help define, develop, and maintain the cloud-based ecosystem underlying the Managed account performance and portfolio services (MAPPS).
- Experienced in monitoring Jenkins builds, break/fix management, issue tracking, and identifying and resolving a wide variety of build-related issues for different products.
- Contributing to the research, evaluation, development, and application of new processes and methods into products.
- Well versed in configuring and managing various AWS services like EC2, VPC, S3, Glacier, CloudWatch, Route53, SNS, and IAM, etc focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-Scaling using cloud formation templates and validating the CFT templates using CFNAG before any deployment.
- Continuous deployment using Concourse with opinionated pipelines and multi-stack pipelines and deploy and break fixing it any stage during the deployment.
- Deployment of the Application cross-region and blue/green deployments that allow me to test the new versions in the PROD environment before exposure to the customers and on the other hand Canary analysis/testing allows testing the new features of the application to a small percentage of customers in a controlled environment.
- The full adoption of the ITEC ALM tool stack (Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins & Artifactory) to reduce overall costs of managing separate instances and modernizing teams on the latest tools offered firm-wide and reducing the offerings of the legacy versions of these tools.
- Experienced with working on the enterprise tools like, Rational Team Concert and Jenkins for continuous integration of the application.
- Expertise in Jenkins for enterprise-scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments including plugins and pipeline as code, checking out code from bitbucket, and used maven to build war/jar Artifacts.
- Responsible for systems and application performance monitoring and history of infrastructure with tools such as CloudWatch, Datadog, etc. and created system alerts and alerted application teams based on the escalation matrix.
- Experienced in working on automating the CI-CD process using groovy script in migrating the data from on prem servers to cloud storage.
- Experienced in writing the Jenkins integration process like Jenkins file using groovy script.
- Utilize and Leverage the patterns to optimize development best practices and evangelize next-generation cloud and DevOps products and processes, experimenting with their implementation and bring them to fruition.
- Ensure the following best practices across the team with a focus on three areas risk mitigation, ability to accelerate & deliver, and security.
- Experienced on updating the application’s build reports and accuracy using the enterprise tools like Rational Team Concert (RTC).
- Experienced in working on development architecture for web services security platform which supports authentication, authorization, isolation and policy management.
- Experienced in developing and delivering secure development lifecycle and secure coding practices.
- Experienced in collaborating with engineering and QA teams to ensure secure development standards and secure coding best practices are followed.
Environment: AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, VPC, EBS, RDS, ALB etc), GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Concourse, Jfrog Artifactory, Nexus, RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows, CFT, Docker, Cloud Watch, Datadog, Splunk, Intellij, Bash scripting, and Python, Jira, Agile and AMES frameworks.
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Worked on tagging standard for proper identification and ownership of EC2 instances and other AWS services like Cloud front, Cloud Watch, RDS, S3, Route53, SNS, SQS, Cloud Trail, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic cache and Code Deploy.
- Configured a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Internet Gateways, NAT Gateways, Network ACL’s and Security Groups. Performed administration and monitored VMware environment, Windows 2008 and 2012 Servers, Experience in administration and development with CI/CD tools Jenkins, Sonarqube, GIT, Subversion, Artifact, Nagios, Created the automated deployment jobs in Jenkins by using GIT, MS Build, AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker and Created a private cloud using Kubernetes that supports DEV, TEST, and PROD environments.
- Used & Implemented Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale, and manage Docker containers with multiple versions, Configured and setup Kubernetes Cluster environment with a master and 3 minion, Docker container deploying microservices, and scaling the deployment using Kubernetes, Integrated, Docker container orchestration framework using Kubernetes by creating pods, config Maps and deployments, Created Docker images by using Docker files out of source code and pushed the Docker images into ECR repositories on AWS Cloud.
- Experienced in automation process of building a docker file and pushing it into the container registry of the cloud platform using groovy script for Jenkins file.
- Experienced with the RedHat OpenShift container platform
- Hands-on experience in Deployment with Chef, Ansible towards RDS AWS, and Terraform for building, updating, and versioning infrastructure efficiently, and creating a custom in-house solution with Chef or Ansible configuration
- Installation, configuration, and management of VMWare vSphere 3 and 4 environments, Experience in implementing Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins (CI/CD) tool to fully automate building pipeline, Lead the cloud infrastructure maintenance effort using a combination of Jenkins, Chef, and Terraform for automating the CICD pipeline in AWS.
- Installing and Configuring Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery application Jenkins. Proficient in defining Build Pipelines in addition to creating and maintaining multiple jobs. Extensively worked on Jenkins for Continuous Integration and End-to-End automation for all builds and deployments, creating and configuring Jenkins jobs and delivery pipelines.
- Worked with AWS CloudFormation Templates, Terraform along with Ansible to render templates and Murano with Orchestration templates in OpenStack Environment.
- Converted existing AWS infrastructure to server-less architecture (AWS Lambda) and deployed it via Terraform Migrated data from Datacenters and on-premises to Cloud using AWS Import/Export Snowball service.
- Worked on Complex Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, Functions in MS SQL.
- Developed Python and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process
- Experience in working with divergent technologies including IIS 8.0/8.5, Classic ASP, VB.Net, ADO.Net.
- Experienced in Setting up VPC’s and firewalls which comes automatically with default network access controls and allows all inbound and outbound IPv4 traffic and, if applicable, IPv6 traffic.
- Involved in installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of various web and application server issues including Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on the enterprise tools like Rational team concert (RTC) for the project in order to collect the stories, work items and planning which are related to the project.
- As per the version control management, the SVM tools like GIT and RTC are mostly used in adding the features to the application.
- Experienced in working on the API product expertise and API design patterns using REST API , and handled API design, advanced proxies, analytics, developer Portal.
- Experienced in working on API key validation, authentication, authorization and Identity.
- Experienced in working on the SOAP API installation, configuration, platform operations, trouble shoot and support of SOAP API products
- Experienced in design, implement, and maintain the Java application phases which lead to get experience in software and architectural development activities.
- Experienced in conducting the software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging and identifying production and non-production application issues.
- Experienced in developing, testing, implementation and maintain the application software in Java application development.
- Experienced in working on producing the html reports which represents the description of the source code using the tools Javadoc, the production report is mostly related to describing the classes, interfaces, constructors, methods, and fields.
- Experienced in working with the browser security model, cryptography, and network security.
- Experienced in working on developing and implementing manual and automated web application security testing of e-commerce web applications to enforce security standards.
- Experienced in working with the security product vendors and service providers to evaluate security offerings, including product evaluations and pilot installations.
Environment: AWS, VMware, Windows 2008 and 2012 Servers, Sonarqube, GIT, Subversion, Nagios, GIT, MS build, Docker, RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Ruby, vSphere, Jenkins, MS SQL, T-SQL, MYSQL Servers, MONGODB, Python, Java, Javadoc, shell, visual basic, Nginx, Apache, Tomcat.
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Automated the cloud deployments using Ansible, AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Optimized volumes and EC2 instances. Used IAM to create new accounts, roles, and groups.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Experienced in working on the application deployment, which involves some of the cloud services from google cloud platforms like, GCP compute engine, GCP app Engine, and storage bucket.
- Worked on automating things like creating the Docker images and pushing it to the google container registry using Jenkins file. Once the images got pushed into the container registry I used to work in building the pipeline for continuous integrations and Continues delivery (CI-CD), using the same Docker image address from GCR, I used to deploy it into the google Kubernetes cluster.
- Implemented and maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing Subversion /GIT. Responsible for design and maintenance of the Subversion/GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies
- Built and managed a large deployment of Red Hat Linux instances systems with Chef Automation and provision virtual Servers using vagrant and kitchen in Oracle VM virtual box, provisioned Servers in Amazon EC2.
- Created playbooks for deploying Linux and Windows on VMware vSphere, VMware guest modules in Ansible.
- Involved in installation, configuration, upgrading, patching, and administration of Linux, UNIX and Windows Servers.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, AWS, Maven & Nexus in a Linux environment.
- Used Jenkins, Build forge for Continuous Integration and deployment into Tomcat Application Server.
- Experienced in working on writing the test cases and functionality for the automation testing using the tool Rational team Concert (RTC).
- Created and wrote shell scripts (Bash), Ruby, Python, and PowerShell for automating tasks
- Experienced in evaluating application security tools for internal consumption.
- Experienced in developing new automation and tooling to improve our detection and prevention capabilities.
- Experienced in leveraging automated security analysis integrating with the development workflow and working to improve the accuracy and coverage of these tools.
- Maintain and improve our Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure and pipeline to quickly and accurately deliver software applications automatically.
- Maintain and improve our Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure and pipeline to quickly and accurately deliver software applications automatically.
- Proficient in Ant, Shell, Ruby, Python, Gradle, and Perl Scripting.
- Proficient in developing Continuous Integration/ Delivery pipelines.
- Experience with automation/ integration tools like Jenkins.
- Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes.
- Managed GITHub repositories and permissions, including branching and tagging.
- Built and deployed Docker containers to break up the monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Good experience in the infrastructure area related to deployments and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall systems development lifecycles (SDLC), i.e., SCRUM is desired.
Environment: Source control management, configuration management, DevOps Administration, ANT, shell, ruby, Python, Gradle, and Perl scripting, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios.
Linux System Admin
- Worked on Troubleshooting the Linux system, security-related issues, capturing packets using tools such as IP tables and Firewall Administration, package installation, package management, setting up repositories, applying patches using YUM and RPM
- Experience in Installation, Configuration, Backup, Recovery, Maintenance, Support of Red Hat Linux
- Setup secured password less Ssh authentication on Servers using Ssh keys and Schedule to maintain cron jobs.
- Experience in installing, configuring, supporting, and troubleshooting Unix/Linux Networking services and protocols like LDAP, DNS, NFS, DHCP, NAS, FTP, SSH.
- Managed systems routine backup, scheduling jobs like disabling, and enabling cron jobs, enabling system logging, network logging of Servers for maintenance, performance tuning, testing.
- Experience in Installing Firmware Upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, performance tuning on Linux systems
- Provided systems administration support for UNIX systems including server and workstation upgrades, backup and disaster recovery
- Managed File Systems, Server Performance, User Creation and File Access permissions
- Experience installing, upgrading and configuring Red Hat Linux 6.x, 7.xusing Kick start Servers and Interactive Installation
- Worked as a system administrator with a concentration on supporting and expanding production environments, taking responsibility, and engaging in; IT operations, infrastructure design, implementation, monitoring, troubleshooting, consultation, vendor, and project management.
- Installation, configuration, and administration of Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere.
- Responsible for installing and configuring VMware setup and Worked on the deployment of applications on VMware and VCenter.
- File system tuning, growing and shrinking with VERITAS File system and LVM
- Utilized KICKSTART, SSH, FTP, AUTOFS, User Management, Disk Management, and Swap Partition/Files management.
- Involved in complete Administration tasks on UNIX, RedHat Linux, and Solaris and documentation for the projects executed.
- Configuring continuous integration within a development environment using tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, GIT, and Nexus.
- Managing databases, including database design, creation, manipulation, and query.
- Utilizing enterprise tools (such as BPM or ESB tools) for orchestration of services and workflows, as well as messaging queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
Environment: s: IP tables and Firewall Administration, package installation, package management, setting up repositories, applying patches using YUM and RPM, Red hat Linux, Configuration, Backup, Recovery, Maintenance, Support of Red Hat Linux, cron jobs, Red hat Enterprise Linux 5/6, Solaris and Red hat Linux, Solaris and Red hat Linux, enabling system logging, network logging of Servers for maintenance, performance tuning, testing, Firmware Upgrades, kernel patches, systems configuration, performance tuning on Linux systems, disaster recovery, Server Performance, User Creation and File Access permissions, enabling system logging and network logging of Servers for maintenance, Red Hat Linux 6.x, 7.x.