- Searching for a Data Entry position utilizing my data entry experience and customer service background.
- Passionate approach for driven success in both large and small businesses. Organized and efficient in training personnel.
- Highly energetic, hard - worker, and ability to quickly adapt to new situations.
- Initiate hands-on learning experiences & perform in a fast-paced work environment.
- Communication: Care management, type 50 wpm, phone, file, fax, security, problem solve, customer service representative
- Microsoft Word: Office, Excel, writing reports, financial accounts receivable, payable, inventory control
Data Entry Operator
- Responsible for entering data into computer system for various outsourcing business accounts.
- Accurate keyboarding skills with production keying speed @ 10,000+ alpha/numeric key strokes per hour.
- Responsible for verifying other employees work and making corrections for edit system within department.
State Corrections Officer
- Manage the care/needs, custody, and control of prisoners in facility, perimeter, and work detail sites for daily operation.
- Prepare daily function, maintenance, plumbing, storeroom, & work order reports. Conduct pat-frisk searches, monitor medication, meal and recreational movements on tier/unit. Transport driver to all medical, funeral, and work detail trips.
- Operator in Central Control answering/transferring calls, utilizing paging intercom/radio system, and monitoring security cameras. Managed materials for inventory and supply distribution. Held clinic/infirmary position in mental health population.
- Operated mailroom to inspect & distribute delivery packages. Searched using hand-held wand & metal detector.
- Recorded, typed, and faxed documents for re-classification disciplinary hearings for administration department.
County Corrections Officer
- Write incident reports, do daily safety inspections, & process females for admission/discharge (strip searches & fingerprints).
- Operated computer/manual locking system and supervised activities for safety/security measures via dispatch procedures.
- Transportation driver of ten passenger van to funerals, medical trips, work detail sites and train station upon release.
- Customer service representative at front desk answering telephones, handling all mail and visitor deposits for accounts and balancing receipts upon bail postings. Monitoring medication, social worker, and religious call movements on tier/unit.
Data Conversion Operator
- Proficiently decoded and encoded mail pieces via computer images for satellite office of the Confidential .
- Data processing @ 9500+ alpha/numeric key strokes per hour.
- Generated electronic bar codes for automated mail delivery process.
- Practiced ergonomic techniques for use during data entry.