- Obtain an entry level position in the Information Technology field where additional training is valued. My ultimate goal is to become a Field Service Technician or Systems or Network Administrator.
- Windows 95/98/XP/7, some Linux
- IBM PCs
- Build, install, configure and troubleshoot PCs
- DSL modems, routers and gateways
- USB adapters
- Video cards
- Sound cards
- Norton Anti - Virus
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- LAN/Wan technology
- TCP/IP Protocols
- GUI applications
- Cisco router configuration
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Over 12 year call center experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Repaired laptop PCs for temporary assignment at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds.
- Assigned appointments to APG employees for laptop repair.
- Was given security clearance, required for travelling throughout the offices of the complex.
Retail Sales Associate and Customer Service
- Sold and demonstrated various Confidential computer systems and products to customers
- Was required to have extensive knowledge of all Confidential products
- Was also required to have good communications skills in order to assess customers’ needs
Customer Service Tech Support Specialist
- Tier one customer service troubleshooting including cable, phone and internet
- Communicated with help desk regularly on more technically intensive solutions
- Knowledge of operating systems Windows XP and Windows 7, as well as browser programs like Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari were necessary to solve internet-related problems, as well as being able to remotely access routers and gateways.
- Maintained email accounts and changed passwords on customer request.
- Scheduled technician appointments if unable to resolve problems from the office.
Customer Service Representative
- Assisted customer with questions and inquiries on their Confidential Extras points program. Documented customer issues, solving them and following up where possible. Acting as liaison to item redemption offices. And referring problems I could not handle myself to escalations.
- Responsible for activating new cards and cancelling lost or stolen ones