- IT professional with 13 years of technical, Systems/Network admin / help desk support experience. I have experience in troubleshooting, building, supporting servers, networks, network peripherals, Desktops, laptops, creating new user accounts, and Active Directory and Exchange.
- Windows operating systems (98 - Win8)
- Mac osX
- Microsoft Office Suite (2000-2010).
- Windows server 2000-2008.
- Hardware installation, Repair, Troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory.
- Various Linux Distrobutions.
- Windows & Unix Shell Scripting
- Routing / Switching. Cisco IOS.
- LAN / WAN support - Ethernet.
- Citrix, VPN appliances, IIS, FTP.
- Network setup, Configuration, Trouble shooting.
Network Operations Engineer
- Monitor and ensure the stability and integrity of the wireless networks.
- Order and configure all wireless equipment needed to maintain and grow the networks.
- Set-up and configure internal computers, networks, VoIP,and all other technology related equipment for internal customers.
- Plan and implement network changes and maintenance for optimal utilization.
Systems & Network admin
- Ensure proper computer and network operations
- Receive, prioritize, document, and resolve end user requests.
- Update, maintain, fix, repair hardware and software of PC’s, servers, switches, routers/firewall, wireless equipment. (Hp blade center servers. Sonicwall router/firewall. Various PC brands, barracuda spam filter, Tranzeo radio equipment.)
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical hardware and software support to end users.
- Answer employee questions in person and via telephone and/or email on all firm supported applications.
- Troubleshoot computer problems, determine source of computer problem, and advise staff of appropriate action.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and the technology dept to resolve issues.
- Work one-on-one with employees on application projects and document resolutions for future reference.
- Monitor issues to ensure a timely resolution.
- Hardware and software updates and set-up for new users accounts for PC's, Laptops, etc. Set-up, maintenance and monitoring of A/V equipment.