Implementation Consultant Contractor
- Consult and provide influential leadership to project managers and project teams towards successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that are highly complex and strategic in nature.
- Provide leadership to cross-functional teams to accomplish project tasks and goals.
- Evaluate business environments in determining the most effective implementation strategy and ensure appropriate impact to normal business operations.
- Collaborate with project managers to define projects / goals, design the appropriate change-focused communications, and identify the learning business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementations.
- Assist in determining size, scope, impacts, risk, budget, and strategy for initiatives that are corporate wide and have substantial impact to the bottom line presenting for senior management review.
- Provide consultation, requirements, tools, direction, and oversight to business units performing their own solution preparation for less complex projects to ensure that standards are met.
Learning and Development Managing Consultant
- Was accountable for ensuring the overall success of training and eLearning projects, while providing the content services project team direction, leadership and a shared vision for success.
- Simultaneously lead many projects and programs from simple to highly complex containing varied, multiple deliverables, team members, and audiences requiring ongoing prioritization and relationship management.
- Lead and directed project teams through all phases of training design, development, and implementation Secured resources Consulted with clients to identify business, training, and learner needs, collaborated with project teams to recommend solutions Identified and drove overall project direction, which ensured quality of deliverables and achievement of scope within defined time parameters.
- Created, executed, and maintained all documentation required to effectively manage the project/program charter, scope, project plan, budget, event and training plan/calendars, closure documents, status documents, minutes .
- Identified and mitigated project risks Managed issue resolution, escalating to management where appropriate Provided guidance to and managed performance issues with project teams in a timely manner.
- Worked productively with changes to project and program schedules, demonstrated flexibility Negotiated solutions effectively with customers, vendors, and team members.
- Managed effectiveness of resources by insuring vendor relationships were managed effectively.
- Designed training curricula and/or non-training solutions for identified performance gaps.
- Developed teaching outlines and determined instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Used performance models and data collection methods to perform needs and cause analysis to determine performance gaps within the client's organization.
- Regularly consulted with clients to gain knowledge of specific work situations to assist in the development of change management strategies to facilitate positive changes in their policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
eLearning Instructional Design Program Manager
- Designed and implemented a culture-friendly performance appraisal system for the agency within the first year of employment.
- Established and developed relationships with new and existing clients in an effort to grow Two Rivers Marketing Learning Management System product offering.
- Communicated regularly with clients to identify new training needs and appropriate strategies for meeting those needs.
- Was accountable for ensuring the overall success of all eLearning projects and giving the project teams direction, leadership, and a shared vision for success.
- Was primary point of contact throughout each project starting with kickoff meetings and ending with the project closing.
- Designed courseware that helped the student achieve the stated outcomes, including appropriate assessment of student achievement.
- Identified and recommended technology and media that best enabled learners to achieve the stated goals.
- Managed an Instructional Design team and Flash team and established standards for the department created and managed Individual Development Plans IDPs as well as provided 6 and 12 month performance reviews .
- Designed and implemented all Two Rivers Marketing internal online training.
Implementation Consultant Contractor
- Consulted and provided influential leadership to project managers and project teams towards successful implementation planning, solution preparation, delivery to the field, and measurement of initiatives that were the most highly complex and strategic in nature.
- Provided leadership to cross-functional teams to accomplish project tasks and goals.
- Evaluated business environment in determining the most effective implementation strategy and ensured appropriate impact to normal business operations.
- Collaborated with project managers to define projects / goals, design the appropriate change-focused communications and identify the learning business process model and/or timing/bundling for implementations.
- Assisted in determining size, scope, impacts, risk, budget, and strategy for initiatives that were corporate wide and had substantial impact to the bottom line presenting for senior management review.
- Provided consultation, requirements, tools, direction and oversight to business units performing their own solution preparation for less complex projects to ensure that standards were met.
- Maintained effective relationships and consulted with liaisons of Associated Builders and Contractors of Iowa ABC , Associated General Contractors of Iowa AGC , and Master Builders of Iowa MBI .
- Established administrative policies and procedures for association functions.
- Recruited, hired, and trained staff and administered an effective personnel program that included position descriptions, performance standards, performance appraisals, and a compensation system.
- Managed and developed a staff of five employees.
- Managed the finances of the association, including the preparation of an annual budget and long-range forecasts of needs in accordance with the association's vision, mission, and strategic plan.
- Planned and facilitated meetings of the Advisory Board elected officers of the association and Management Committee CEO's of 3 sponsoring trade associations on a regular basis. Provided periodic reports to the Advisory Board and CEOs along with recommendations.
- Developed and maintained an effective construction industry competency-based apprenticeship training program to advance the craft worker skills of the membership of ABC, AGC, and MBI.
- Achieved and maintained NCCER Master Trainer status.
- Maintained NCCER accreditation status. Served as IACT's Sponsor Representative, in accordance with policies and procedures set forth in NCCER's Standardized Craft Training process.
- Maintained DOL/BAT accreditation status. Worked with the Bureau of Apprenticeship Training on apprenticeship issues and stayed involved with various state apprenticeship advisory trade committees and the state apprenticeship advisory council.
Training and Performance Analyst-Lead
- Evaluated, coordinated, and developed internal/external training and materials with emphasis on development which entailed researching specific needs, determining the most appropriate training method, and working with appropriate subject matter experts I/S Technical Learning, I/S Individual, Client Services, Corporate Training Education to design or modify training mediums and supportive materials.
- Delivered and/or coordinated classroom or individual training as needed which involved implementing job shadowing, mentoring, and coaching opportunities recruiting, assisting, and evaluating trainers and coordinating class enrollments with I/S Technical Learning.
- Monitored competency levels of staff and curriculum to identify weaknesses, utilizing the appropriate experts which included: completion of needs assessment, task analysis, assessment of learning objectives, and cost-benefit analysis.
- Acquired knowledge on new and existing developments in technology and business through regular contact with various business units, attending various industry seminars, and reviewing project definitions and project evaluations to stay abreast of projects at hand.
- Authoring Tools:Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, Presenter, RoboHelp
- Content Management System:SharePoint
- Learning Management Systems: Blackboard, Cornerstone, GeoMaestro, Learn, Plateau, Saba, SumTotal
- Performance Management System:Success Factors
- Project Management Software/Tools:Daptiv, Microsoft Project
- General:Microsoft Office Suite, Visio