An analytical and tech savvy professional with over 4+ years of experience in Linux Administration, data validation, maintenance, and solutions delivery. Afolabi graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Financial Economics from the University of Maryland (Honors), and has s, s with different major software’s and technology (Redhat Linux Administration, VMware, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle Integration Cloud PCS Application, Informatica etc.). Afolabi is seeking a career that will utilize his System Administrative, analytical, critical thinking, technical skills for organizational and career growth.
- Network Configuration
- Proficiency: Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SQL, Linux, Oracle Database, Azure Devops
- Excellent communication skills. Both verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people’s skills
- Excellent team work and team building skills
- Excellent research, analysis, and problem - solving skills
- Installing Redhat System Administrator - Operational experience with RHEL6 and RHEL7
- Deploying Linux operating system in a secured environment
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Keep the Linux patches up to date for system update and upgrade for security vulnerability
- Configuration and Administration of NFS, NFSv4 and DNS in Linux environment
- Directly working on production support of Linux servers
- Works with DBA team to maintain database host and connection issues
- Configure and troubleshoot LAN and TCP/IP issues
- Install, maintain Apache-Tomcat server on Linux platform
- Provision new Linux VMs as per the standards
- General understanding of Linux internals (system calls, file systems, processes, etc.)
- Maintain documentation of systems and processes
- Creating physical volumes, volume groups and logical volume for OS uses
- Configuration of Nagios and check MK Network management and System monitoring tool.
- Investigate and troubleshoot system network issues at different time and facilitate network resolution
- Installing and configuring Apache and supporting them on Linux production servers
- Experience working on User admin groups, maintaining account and monitoring system performance using Nagios
- Providing 24/7 technical support to troubleshoot any hardware and software issues
- Expert in setting up SSH, SCP, SFTP connectivity between UNIX hosts
- Experience with disk management using parted and fdisk to configure and resize new partition and use LVM to manage for OS use.
- Creating password less logging (SSH KEYS) for application and user’s authentications
- Creating tickets and working on tickets using ServiceNow application
- Execute Master Data Management and CRM Implementation.
- Testing using Application lifecycle Management
- Mapping Data by reading data Source System, and perform Data Quality operations to Target
- Integrating Data from Sources Systems to IDD then to Target
- Data Cleansing
- Testing in Development
- Data cleaning and data quality in MDM (Master Data Management)
- Modify and validate data in Salesforce based on business rules
- Manage software testing process, which include organizing test plans
- Update data in Salesforce
- Design Firm Hierarchies and document relationships using informatica Version 10
- Review, Research, take action on data based on business requirements in MDM.
- Develop Master Data requirements that will ensure data integrity
- Apply financial industry experience with data management.
- Implement Data Quality efforts, channel classifications, and system/data source linkage.
- Using Informatica Data Director to design Hierarchy.
- Making Independent assessments to determine the best solution for each quality issue.
SAP Functional Consultant/ Solution Architect
- Proficiently communicated in formal presentation settings including client workshops and regional internal events.
- Unit and Integrated testing of SAP Finance Business Processes
- Creation of configuration, test and business process documents
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP products and offerings
- Experience with new General Ledger and Business Intelligence reporting
- Implement best practices of AP, AR, Banking, Internal Orders, and product costing.
- Experience working with business users, building consensus among various areas.
- Implement best business practices, adhering to the business standards for the FICO functional processes.
- Perform SAP configuration to support changing and new business needs.
- Implement and manage business process enhancements relating to Master Data Management.
- Monitor and act to resolve data quality issues.
- Validate, upload files of Master Data Migration
- Maintain Master Data Management governance policies and recommend changes.
- Integration of the following SAP Banking modules: SAP - Loans, Deposits, General Ledger, Transaction, Contract Management, Payments, Leasing, Collaterals, using one touch tool box.
- Developed proposal sections, methodology work products and formal written deliverables covering area(s) of expertise.
- Demonstrated good understanding of SOA in Banking Services including use of BAPI’s for service exposure.
- Proactively communicated with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and requirements.
- A skilled communicator with the ability to synthesize and deliver complex information to stakeholders from diverse cultural, al, and organizational backgrounds.
- Application of Accounting Principles (GAAP/IFRS)
- Conversant with many SAP modules, FICO, HCM, MM, SD etc.