- 7+yr’s IT experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing and Testing of the cloud infrastructure in an Agile scrum methodology projects. Install and Configure different versions of Linux distributions (CentOS, RHEL, and Ubuntu), Windows Server 2012 - r2 & 2016
- Experienced in creating a centralized OS repository in AWS S3 bucket so that AWS instances can receive updates.
- Worked on automation processes using Ansible for server deployment in Amazon Web Services (AWS) auto-scaling group through AWS cloud formation template.
- Experienced in creating custom Linux Amazon Machine Images (AMI's) of CentOS and RedHat through Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud formation templates.
- Experienced in writing Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Formation templates for infrastructure provisioning.
- Experience administering/ maintaining and provisioning of Kubernetes (k8s) environment from staging to production and implementing and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience working on Platform as a Service (PaaS) infrastructure for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Implementation project. Experience in Installation and Configuration of different versions of Pivotal Cloud Foundry on VMware Cloud for Production, Pre-Production and Sandbox Environments. Extensively worked on Upgrade and Configuration of different versions of Pivotal Cloud Foundry on VMWare cloud for Production, Pre-Production and Sandbox Environments.
- Extensively worked on installation and configuration of various PCF product tiles on Pivotal Cloud Foundry . Performance tuning and troubleshooting of the applications and resolution of issues arising out of the ticketing Confidential in Remedy.
- Expertise in implementation and maintenance of Apache HTTPD, SMTP, DHCP, NFS, NIS, NIS+, LDAP, DNS, SAMBA, SQUID, Postfix, send mail, FTP, Remote Access, Security Management & Security trouble shooting skills.
- Strong knowledge in writing Bash Scripts, Pearl Scripts (hash and arrays), Python programming for deployment of Java applications on bare servers or Middleware tools.
- Ability in development and execution of XML, Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts .
- Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
Operating Confidential: RHEL/CentOS 5.x/6.x/7, Ubuntu/Debian/ Windows Server 2012
Build/Automation Tools: Ansible, Puppet, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins
Languages: Shell, Bash, Python and Perl
Databases: AWS Aurora, DynamoDB, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, SQL Server
Web/App Server: Apache, IIS, HIS, Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, JBOSS, NodeJS
Bug Tracking Tools: Remedy and JIRA
Version Control Tools: Bit-Bucket, Subversion, GIT, Tortoise SVN, Visual SVN
Web Technologies/Programing Languages: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, XML, HTML, Java Script, C, C++, Perl scripting, Python, Shell scripting.
AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Extensively worked on various AWS services EC2, Security Groups, Autoscaling Group, Load Balancers, VPC’s, Subnet’s, AMI’s, IAM, S3, ECS, EBS Volumes, Snapshots, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Lambda, Elastic Search, Elastic Cache, KMS, DynamoDB, Route53 and RDS.
- Create CI/CD using Jenkins pipelines for Micro Service applications and deploy in AWS Kubernetes (k8s) environment (Dev to QA to UAT to Prod) environments.
- Responsible for Build and Deployment of the Micro Service applications on a daily routine to move application from staging to production environment.
- Developed Bash/Shell scripts to automate the infrastructure dependencies and used Maven and Gradle as build tools.
- Create Jenkins pipelines for Flyway DB migration, to create upstream Jenkins build projects, to deploy AWS CloudFormation templates for provisioning of AWS resources like EC2’s, Security Groups, AMI’s, RDS Instances’, IAM policies, to delete cloud formation stacks and etc.
- Experience in supporting JAVA, .NET, React & NodeJS Micro Service applications and worked on Python scripts to fetch the hundreds of DB transaction records.
- Created Terraform and Cloud formation templates to provision the AWS resources like EC2, SG’s, VPC’s, S3 buckets, IAM, AMI’s, Autoscaling Group, Load Balancers, Subnet’s as infrastructure as code.
- Knowledge in writing Python, Groovy and Shell Scripts to automate the build process and administration jobs.
- Familiarity with SonarQube, Gitlab, HAProxy, NPM, Nexus, Udeploy and CloudBees.
- Create Jenkins Slave machines Centos with customized AWS AMI’s in Development and production.
- Create Kubernetes (k8s) Container PODS, delete PODS, execute commands within PODS and monitor PODS health.
- Created Docker Images/Containers to install application dependency software’s and orchestrate with Kubernetes environment for micro service applications.
- Knowledge on Oracle cloud services and its components.
- Involved in Single Sign On (SSO) implementation in AWS Kubernetes environment.
- Create Load balancers for applications in multiple regions using internal Confidential ’s CASINO tool.
- Experience in provisioning, monitoring and troubleshooting POSTGRESS database Confidential in AWS.
- Experience using New Relic and Splunk for App monitoring, JFrog Artifactory, GIT for version control system, Jira and Service Now for project management.
- Responsible for sprint release for QA, UAT and Production code releases, create release notes and Provide 24/7 production support for on-prem and cloud applications.
AWS Cloud Engineer
- Plan, design, implement and develop AWS cloud infrastructure using EC2, AMI, lambda, S3, Glacier, VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect, Cloud Front, CloudWatch, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, Load Balancers (ELB’s), Cloud Formation, KMS, IAM, Cloud Trail, Config, DynamoDB, Volumes, Snapshots, SNS SQS, Kinesis.
- Create AWS Configs to provide a detailed view of the configurations of AWS resources in multiple AWS accounts and geographic locations in dev, cert and production environments.
- Create Ansible Vault Config files to configure AWS EC2 instances with custom configurations.
- Implement the process of obtaining and providing Linux OS repositories to cloud instances.
- Implemented, Automated and Created AWS could formation templates in JSON to get the required operating system packages for CentOS 6.x & 7.x and RedHat 6.x & 7.x from CentOS and RedHat communities and sync the repositories in S3 bucket to receive YUM updates to cloud servers.
- Created a centralized Linux OS repository so that AWS instances can receive software updates.
- Automated OS repository server deployment using AWS Cloud Formation templates and OS repository synchronization (dev, cert and prod).
- Automated Ansible server deployment in an Auto-Scaling Group using the AWS cloud formation.
- Monitor application health checks and system wide performance using AWS CloudWatch logs
- Involved with Docker container management Confidential like Kubernetes and deploying Docker Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple apps.
- Worked on deploying Docker Clusters to Kubernetes and Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker and AWS. Good understanding of Kibana, log stash and Elastic Search.
- Good understanding of Open shift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes clusters.
- Developed custom Linux AMI’s using AWS Cloud Formation templates in JSON to launch RedHat 6.x, 7.x and Centos 6.x, 7.x instances and configures them to meet Sabre's Operating System standards.
- Created AWS cloud formation templates to create, RedHat 6.x, 7.x CentOS 6.x, 7.x, instances to test AMI custom configurations, McAfee EPO instance for McAfee Agents and S3 buckets.
- Automated the installation of McAfee anti-virus process by baking McAfee into custom Linux AMI’s through AWS Cloud Formation templates and Bash shell scripts.
- Create and deploy JSON format cloud formation & Terraform template for Qualys Virtual Scanner Appliance to scan for vulnerabilities in ec2 instances in multiple AWS global user accounts and regions.
- Created Virtual Private Clouds (VPC’s) and Virtual Private Cloud Endpoints (VPCe) in AWS, created Direct Connect Gateways and Virtual Interfaces in AWS global network accounts, created Elastic Block Storage (ESB) and AMI Snapshots. Configured network subnets, NAT Gateways, association of network ACL’s to subnets.
- Used Ansible for encrypting confidential data through Ansible Vault in AWS and create YAML configuration files for AWS Lambda instance bootstrap creation.
- Monitoring AWS services and resources using Amazon CloudWatch logs and create tables in AWS Dynamo DB with AMI’s list to aid application ec2 instances.
- Deploy cloud formation stacks to create AWS VPC’s, Python Lambda Sep Functions, VPC-peering, Security Groups, AWS Configs, in multiple global user accounts & AWS regions for development, certification and production environments.
- Used configuration management tools like Ansible to automate Ansible Roles creation and to Install, configure and troubleshoot various infrastructure services.
- Created Ansible role to automate the RedHat IDM-Client installation, configuration and updating the krob5.conf and sssd.conf files with the server details and domain names to communicate with the IDM-client.
- Performed OS patching, created RedHat Open Shift repository and automated the synchronization of packages to AWS S3 bucket. Experience using Rally for agile project management and ServiceNow (SNOW) for ticketing system to manage technology service management tasks.
- Implemented Platform as a Service (PAAS) infrastructure for Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) project.
- Worked on Installation and Configuration of different versions of PCF on VMware Cloud for Production, Non-Prod and Sandbox environments.
- Worked on Upgrades and Configurations of different versions of Pivotal Cloud Foundry on VMware cloud for Production, Non-Production and Sandbox environments.
- Worked on installation and configuration of different versions of PCF product tiles such as RabbitMQ, Redis, JMX Bridge, MYSQL, PCF Spring Cloud Services, Single Sign On, Log Search and PCF Metrics and binding them with applications hosted on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Worked on Installation and Configuration of different versions of Windows Diego Cells for hosting .NET applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Worked on integration of Splunk with Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Responsible to monitor application logs/data on Splunk and troubleshoot application logs issues
- Worked on Installation and Configuration of JConsole Java Virtual Machine (JVM) to monitor application logs. Worked on on-boarding .NET applications to Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Worked on deploying applications on Pivotal Cloud Foundry using Cloud Foundry CLI and troubleshooting deployment issues with development teams.
- Good understanding of OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers Kubernetes.
- Created Change Requests (CRQ's)/Service Requests and Remedy tickets to L4 networking/firewall team for implementation changes on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Production environment and resolved the technical challenges. Good understanding of Kibana, log stash, Elastic Search.
- Installed, configured and Administration of all UNIX/LINUX servers on Amazon Web Services (AWS), includes the design and selection of relevant hardware to Support the installation/upgrades of Red Hat (5/6), CentOS 5/6 operating Confidential . Worked on Installing and configuring EC2 CLI tools and AWS CLI tools on the Linux Machine.
- Improvised storage to the cluster disks and increasing/ decreasing the filesystem in RHEL.
- Working with backup team for the Legato backup & Restore, Legato client Installation in the Redhat Linux server
- Automated the process of deployment to Apache Tomcat Application Servers by developing Python Scripts using Puppet. Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, and Puppet as tools.
- Configured various jobs in Jenkins and Hudson for deployment of Java based applications and running test suites
- Installed and Configured AWS EC2 resources such as instances, EBS volumes, snapshots, elastic load balancers, AMI's, security Groups, elastic IP's, Key pairs and Amazon Cloud watch for different zones in development, testing and production environments.
- Able to use Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, Route 53, RDS, EBS, ELB, Lambda, Auto-Scaling, AMI, IAM through AWS Console and API Integration with Puppet Code .
- Designed roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) and also managed network security using Security Groups, and IAM.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure various resources, VPC EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Responsible for maintaining and configuring NFS, DNS, DHCP to give IP Address to production servers.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Jenkins on Linux environments and configured security & system in Jenkins. Added multiple nodes to Jenkins and configured SSH for continuous deployments. Implemented a Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline with Docker, GitHub, AWS and Performed Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control (SVN, GIT).
- Developing Bash and Ansible playbook scripts for automating configuration update on the CI/CD deployed servers like JBoss, tomcat. Worked on JIRA and Bugzilla for bug tracking issue
- Worked on Installation and configuration of PostgreSQL database on RedHat/ Debian Servers.
- Managing High Available Cluster nodes (HACMP) - Cluster Starting, Stopping, moving resources from one node to another, Trouble shooting and checking up logs etc.,
- Performed Kernel and memory upgrades on Linux servers in Virtual cloud environment and used YUM and RPM to install packages.
- Wrote Bash and Perl Scripting to migrate consumer data from one production server to another production server