- Enterprise size on - premise Active Directory experience. Multiple domain/forests. 100,000-200,000 user-base.
- Enterprise scale design Windows Active Directory 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016, and 2019.
- Enterprise forests, domains, sites, OUs, GPOs, FSMO’s, Identity Management, and DNS.
- Azure AD-DS setup, configuration, and troubleshooting. Domain/VM creation and deployment (Test Forest).
- ADFS 3 and 4 design and implementation in multiple forests and multiple domains, Web access and single sign on.
- Azure Active Directory user/group implementation and support. RBAC best practice.
- Cloud Protocols/Authentication experience: WS-Fed, SAML, Oauth2/Open ID connect.
- AD DS Protocols/Authentication experience: Ldap, NTLM2, Kerberos, DNS, DHCP, TLS.
- FIM 2010R2 to Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 (Test Forest).
- O365 troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Windows forest/domain 2003, 2008R2 migrations.
- Experience resolving complex, challenging technical issues including RCA’s.
- Quest Change Auditor/RMAD skills and experience.
- Successful large-scale schema updates Windows 2003, 2008R2, and 2012R2.
- Hyper-V and VMware skills and experience. Test Lab/Microsoft Forest Builds.
- Proven experience leading medium to large-size technical teams.
- Management and supervisory expertise while contributing in a team environment. Strong leadership skills earned through commitment and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business needs into technology requirements that support the company’s business objectives.
- Strong understanding of ITIL and change management processes with an Enterprise focus.
- Concentrated focus on achieving client satisfaction and meeting a diverse range of needs.
- Strong belief in providing excellent customer service to all clients.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to liaise effectively with all levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, flexible mindset.
Senior Active Directory Engineer / Solutions Architect
Confidential, Tucson, Arizona
- ADFS Active Directory Federation Services 3 and 4; design, implementation, and troubleshooting of ADFS. Single sign-on for client with one large corporate domain.
- Completed project work to remove the ADFS 4 server farm in favor of Pass-through Authentication.
- Azure Active Directory implementation support and maintenance.
- Support and maintenance of Azure Active Directory Connect tool.
- O365 implementation and support.
- Tested and vetted an upgrade from FIM 2010R2 to Microsoft Identity Manager 2016.
- AD Connect support and modification.
- RBAC/PIM project and testing implementation.
Senior Active Directory Engineer
- Documented entire current state.
- All domain controller settings
- All GPOs
- FSMO Roles
- Inter-forest trusts
- Designed VM testing and development environments to mirror proposed forests.
- Complete scaled replica of production environment
- Designed testing strategies
- Upgrade testing
- Migration testing of users, groups, applications, and services
- Designed complete end-state and strategies.
- Consolidation of 102 Domain Controllers to 40 in each forest
- Redesign of GPO, FSMO roles, DNS and FRS to DFRS replication migration
- Inter-domain and inter-forest trusts design
- Performed ADUA testing with Microsoft.
- Responsible for steady-state performance of existing Active Directory forests during and post-migration.
Senior IT Manager / Active Directory Senior Engineer
- AD consultancy with client facing responsibility. Collaboration with clients to create new AD for data center hosting.
- High-level AD design, project management responsibility, and technical creation of AD forests based on customer requirements.
- Exchange 2000/2003 installation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Responsible for meeting strict company SLA and Change management timelines for both desktop and server infrastructure.
- Creating and managing numerous Windows 2003 Active Directory forests including both single and multi-domain forests.
- Creating and implementing an Active Directory disaster recovery plan.
- Windows security (implementation/auditing of security configurations and patches).
- Managing up to thirty technical staff in work allocation, project assignments, and reviews. Responsible for hiring/firing of technical staff and contractors.
- Large-scale project management including client facing interaction. Leading project teams to administer, manage, and meet comprehensive company goals; hardware, software, and application rollouts.
- Training technical staff in the administration and support of 1500 Wintel infrastructure servers.
Senior Systems Administrator / IT Manager
- Managing and supervising over 30 system technicians.
- Mentoring and training of information technology staff. Hiring/firing of technical staff.
- AD design and statement of work responsibility.
- Key player in the project management cycle for all IT work.
- Exchange/Outlook 2000/2003 installation, configuration, and maintenance.