- Advanced training in Management Theory and Industrial/Organizational Psychology with an emphasis on Business Analysis
- Highly experienced with market research analysis, survey design and test administration as well as the SPSS statistical application
- Enterprise Engagement Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- VMware and Hyper - V Infrastructure Support, PowerShell
- Active Directory, Group Policy, SQL, Oracle, Exchange 2007
- Internet Explorer, Netscape, & Mozilla/Firefox Support, and Opera
- Citrix, Adobe X, Cisco VPN, Juniper Clients, and FTP
- Quality Assurance
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Application Data Analysis
- 4 years’ NOC operations experience
- 10 years’ Call Center service and support operations
- Proficient in: All Windows Operating Systems, Remote Desktop, SCOM 2007 & 2012, Networking, Telecom Support and Remedy CRM software.
- Experienced with maintenance of office machines from faxes to printers & copiers to VoIP and Telephony.
- 24x7 On-Call support for production systems
- 9 years military experience (2 years Active Army, 7 years National Guard).
- Currently open to 1 st, 2 nd, and 3 rd Shift positions
- Published fiction writer - Samples available upon request
Enterprise Engagement Manager
- Facilitate and conduct project kick-off and/or management meetings via phone, email, teleconference, and/or Defense Collaboration System (DCS).
- Conduct high-level needs analysis of the current state of the prospective Client Agency or Business Partner.
- Set expectations with client to manage organizational change.
- Assess project issues and customer inquiries, developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Manage key internal and external relationships. Resolve concerns on significant matters.
- Lead and support delivery of services to clients on time and within budget, including assigning and managing staff and creating work products
- Coordinate task assignments based upon management to a vendors project plan
- Reporting on project status (written and verbal) including risks and issues to audiences including executive leadership
- Navigate and document decision making processes on behalf of clients within established governance structures of government agencies
- Managed the Tier 2 Call Center Team
- Conducted service evaluations using SharePoint, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ensured Tier 2 staff’s adherence to operational procedures, and conducted measurement studies to assist management in operating more efficiently.
- Proactively developed project plans, managed services staffing, maintained up to date status reports and managed the identification of risks and issues for the team
- Provided Weekly Activity Report (W.A.R.) on performance of Tier II Analysts via SharePoint.
- Triaged and managed queue of member production issues post implementation
- Performed routine data loads and data maintenance of member platforms
- Learn and master the data requirements and technical functionality of EAB's SSMS products
- Conducted Requirement and Status meetings with Government & Contractor Management
- Performed high-level project assistance on an as needed basis.
Demo Pilot System Engineer
- Tested and evaluated applications, systems, and solutions.
- Implemented the use of approved, new technical platforms for improving the customer experience
- Assessed and documented current network configurations; recommended improvements using SharePoint & MS Office Suite.
- Coordinated flow of information to and from content experts, beta testers and internal staff as needed to maintain timelines for testing.
- Evaluated advanced technologies and consulted with government client(s) to recommend systems solutions.