To seek employment and continue to advance my skills as an Information Systems Manager/Administrator, IT Application Developer and Emerging Technology Business Professional in a challenging environment.
- Strong client support skills and a sound sense of business strategy impacts. Tech savvy and well versed in emerging technologies and technology application.
- Strong Manager, Administrator and Team Leader.
- Excellent knowledge in Application Software Asset Management, Systems Analysis Design and Modern Database Management.
- Professional Administrator Manager of SharePoint 2010, 2013 Metalogix ControlPoint.
- Multilingual and a world traveler Fluent in five languages and has lived traveled to 18 countries and 4 continents.
- Self-starter hard worker with a passion for people, applications and information technology.
- Reliable, friendly, problem solver and a fast learner willing to work in any challenging work environment.
- Mature driven, overcomes disagreement, maintains interpersonal relationships and fosters an attitude of cooperation.
- Interest in cutting edge electronic technology and the future of online connectivity social networking.
Software Application Administrator
- Administrate SharePoint and manage Corporate Intranet Portal using SharePoint 2010 2013, for a user base of approximately 20,000 users.
- Responsible for contents published in the College Intranet Portal.
- Design and develop Document Records Management Systems with SharePoint 2010 2013.
- Design and develop sites and permissions using Ellucian Colleague and SharePoint.
- Design and develop SOPs, InfoPath Forms, Workflows, Tutorials and deploying transcript solutions.
- Self-educated in CMM-Course Materials Manager system using SharePoint.
- Web-Specialist managing BHCC External Website bhcc.edu using Terminal-4 Site Manager System.
- Responsible for troubleshooting all issues related to External Website and Intranet Portal.
- Responsible for Power-User Training in SharePoint 2010 and 2013.
- Manage administrate intranet sites and all digital resources for IT Project Management and Integrated Marketing Communications.
- Supervised therapeutic assistants on a regular basis. Responsible for reconciling staff disputes and for ensuring a safe, productive and efficient workplace.
- Compared resident's status on a quarterly basis to determine areas of future focus for reporting to upper management.
- Developed presentations to communicate the organization's current state to stakeholders.
- Worked one-on-one with groups of residents to ensure resident safety, assist with activities of daily living, and encourage socialization.
- Performed data entry tasks, including Ecommerce order processing.Assisted in processing accounts in the accounts receivable and accounts payable departments.
- Handled basic administration tasks in addition to incoming calls.
Customer Service Representative
- Trained and worked as a sales representative/cashier at trade-shows in Philadelphia, Orlando, and Bedford.
- Supervised warehouse personnel on the shipping floor.