Sr. Systems Engineer\Tech lead
- Mostly did participate in a different project such as AD consolidation, cloud migration, Infrastructure migration \ extension etc).
- Lead locally\participate globally in AD consolidation project: merge 6 forests in to one new domain (AD maintenance and prep: GPO, users, groups etc. using PowerShell, schema extend etc), users and mailboxes migration. Quest migration tool, Migration center.
- Citrix Xen App consolidation project: built new Citrix Infra for migrate old Citrix farms from old domains into a new one. Built Citrix infrastructure in a Cloud, XenApp 7.12 MS Windows 2016 + MS SQL 2017 cluster with SQL HA groups for Citrix DB, Storefront, Delivery Controllers, Licensing, VDA.
- Participate in a global network consolidation project: migration to ATT MPLS, support IPSEC VPN, routing, firewalls. Equipment: CISCO, HP, UNTANGLE, SonicWall.
- Lead project: Enterprise AV based on McAfee EPO 5.9 and EndPoint Security 10.5.x. Replace previous AV, deploy new servers for McAfee EPO, automation of this process.
- Lead infra migration project: Moved servers on premise (real + virtual) into a IaaS cloud and Private clouds.
- Exchange 2013 support, consolidation Exch 2007/2010 and 2013 into Office 365 via Hybrid Exchange 2016
- Windows Servers 2000 - 2016 support, Office 365, Exchange 2007-2016, Solarwinds, Lansweeper, HelpStar, VMWare ESXi 5.0-6.5, Citrix MetaFrame and XenApp 5-7.12
- Interact with vendors, contractors. Prepare tasks, plans for ongoing local projects. Participate in meetings, budgeting.
- Participate in Citrix Synergy 2018.
- Support, maintenance and implement new technology within SOX Compliance for international company.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of software and hardware to support business processes of clients Confidential .
- Deploy software/tools, upgrades, patch deployment, OS upgrades in Production environments.
- Maintain the environment for stability.
- Upgrade Windows Servers 2008\2003 to 2012r2, Win7 to Win10
- Build new ADDS, GPO, setup file\print server.
- Migrate physical servers to virtual. Build cluster with HA.
- VMWare: Install ESXi 6 hosts, create, setup, backup VMs.
- Setup remote access through OpenVPN\VPN SSL.
- Built desktops with Fedora Linux OS (red hat).
- Setup and support iOS devices, iPhones, Mac Books. Setup remote access.
- Perl scripting for Linux systems (for automatic backup, collect and sending data to the main server etc.).
- PowerShell for AD, PowerCLI, Exchange.
- Design and build network, data storage.
- Support new infrastructure.